Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Welcome Fellow NAHC Members

Gee Moosie, you mean NAHC was concerned over my typewriter?? :eek: Man I can click off 85 net words per minute on that hummer! Who needs a notary at that speed??

[ 02-25-2004, 02:22: Message edited by: pawclaws ]

I just saw where I am listed as a junoir member. What does that mean? Is it age related? Post related? guess I'm clueless.

45Hawken,

I wondered that myself when I first joined knowing that it couldn't be age related. :D Once I reached a certain number of posts, the "junior" part was dropped.

MarS,

I really like your custom signature! I get a chuckle every time I see that!

-RW-

Chas I finally found that e-mail you wanted. Now I can't get my e-mail compiler to work right! :eek: I'll send it out as soon as I can make this thing function properly.

:D :D Got it Paws!!
Looks like a carbon of mine. I haven't heard from him either. Someone higher up is pulling the strings. They've been warned not to reply. Probably CONCUL!!

Chas

Hey you guys; don't forget the Ohio GT at Salt Fork the weekend of May 14! Going to be lots of fun!! If you plan to come or have questions contact Frank Steed or see the threads over on the NAHC board!! :D (Smitty, I won't tell anyone you are sleeping in my tent!!
shhh.gif

Sorry Paws, but I won't be attending the Ohio GT. I was planning on it, but I just can't do it now. Not real thrilled at the chance of meeting a few of the Ohio members. I will and do regret not getting to see you, Frank, and Cowchaser. :(

By the way Paws. Could you do me a favor and let Frank know I won't be there? I don't have his email, and since they changed the BB over "there", I can't figure out how to get it off of his profile.

Sure. I'll send you a CC so you can copy off his address. Sorry you can't make it. Anything going on with the Ohio guys you can talk about or that needs discussed? :confused:

Thanks Paws. I got it, and coppied his address. The Ohio thing? I made a post on "their" BB, noting something I felt I was observing. In retrospect, it could have been mis-understood. Hell, I might have even been wrong! ( I know that one is hard to figure, but it does happen)Anyway, instead of asking for clarification, via through the thread or email, a few of them jumped all over me. I do believe that I deserved better. At least a chance to explain. And I know I damn sure derserve more respect. Bottom line is I got into a pissing match, I'm not going to post on "their" BB, and because of that, I can't see where I can attend the GT and meet those few who disrespected me! I'll miss seeing you and Frank, and Cowchaser, but we'll get together sometime or another. You really aren't that far from me!

I know what you mean pal. Wish I could say I'll come up to round up you, Chuck, Rick and Griz; but, I guess that'll never happen. :(

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrturtle
Back