Welcome Fellow NAHC Members

Hey Paws! Griz, Chuck, Rick, myself, and a few others will be at Cabela's in Dundee, Michigan Saturday, March 13th. Gonna meet there at 9:30 am. Any chance you might make it?

Highly doubtful. Much would depend on Griz. If I were to come; he probably wouldn't. Actually I'm kind of thinking we'd be both better off keeping some distance between us. I can't think of anything that would make our mutual animosity go away so distance is good. Thanks for the offer though.

Sorry to hear it Paws. You two were the best of friends. I hope you two work it out. You're both too damn old not too!

I made it up there and finally met Heavy Chevy after a couple of failed attempts. Dam glad I did and wished I had more time to spend with all the Michigan boys.

Since I finally had a weekend that I didnt work, Vipe wanted me to spend the time with her and the boys doing some things we havent been able to. So family came first.

Here is Heavy and I

hc_AND_nUT.jpg

[ 03-13-2004, 16:20: Message edited by: Nut ]

Ya We are two good looking studs aint we well nut it was great to finaly meet you and the family sure wish you could of spent alittle more time bullshiiitting but it was nice what time we did. When Vipe came up asking me was i rick I thought Id done did something wrong I didnt know to try and run or just admit i did it hehehe.

Oh ya can you e-mail me a copy of that picture .Thanks in advance.

Yep Rick someone had to ask if it was you I told Fred to and he said no way so I called him a CHICKEN SHIT. and told him ok I will ask.

It was nice to meet up with you. you have and it was good to meet your daughters and you son.

I got a report from Coffeeman; he had a ball with you guys. Thanks MI for showing my Ohio Bruds such a good time. (Now you can send back all the money they spent on your side of the border!) LOL :D

Hey paws no problame now if you can find it in your busy schedual to finaly meet the one and only . ME....... hehehe

It'll happen Rick! Just remember that fat, short, be-spectacled old man drunk on his keester and trying to tuck the 20 into the slinky little blonde's "G" string; the grey haired guy you are tossing out the door by the scruff of his neck; just might be me!! :D

It was great meeting you Nut and Vipe! Ya missed a good lunch though! :D

Thats ok. We all understood! Heck, wasn't long ago I had damn little time to spend with my family! I know how it is!

Back