Welcome Fellow NAHC Members

Moosie,
It happens all the time thanks to or IN SPITE of the boards! :D
I've had the pleasure of meeting and hunting with a half dozen (unnamed board)members locally. I'm currently working with a weekend warrior from MA to help him cross over to CT private land for deer.
I'm setting up a spring turkey, fall bear in MA for two CT boarders as well.
Were it not for the boards, why I'd actually have to PAY a lawyer!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
Now, if I could just rub two nickels together I'd be able to visit the CATHOUSE in Oh-I-Owe!! :D :D :D

Chas

Now if I could just get a bunch of you Michiganders to come to the Ohio GT; cause we be smokin! :D :D That includes you Griz! :D

Pretty slow in here.
yawn.gif

Has anybody served or been served with papers lately? :rolleyes:

Not me! :D I'm going to ignore NAHC unless they do something really stupid; last chance, then I get hostile!! :eek: Moosie; Morning????? :confused:

You know.. It's the Suthin' word you tell someone in the AM... You say ... Mornin' (And nod yer head usually) ;)

Toonces,
Nothing yet, I've got my Mom moving this summer, so I'm prepping, packing, and procratinating!! :D
Paws,
Is that a stick up your butt, or just a log-jam?? :D :D :D

Chas

Moosie,
Foo? Maybe, but at least I ain't from I-Da-Ho!! :D :D Where Shepards wear robes cause sheep run when they hear a zipper!! :eek: :eek:

Chas

Sup Nigga, These Back East Foo's need a Good Scrap to Straighten them up :D

HEy PAWS.. I know you're old ...but :

posted 03-17-2004 10:51AM Morning Paws and Chas

To me, Anything 'fore 12:00PM (What I call "NOON") is Mornin' ;)

Montana bootie is bess cuz got them one side dem laigs is short;like da mules in West By Gawd Virginny!! :D :D Put a new battery in that watch Moosie; your losing juice! :eek:

Pawclaws, you wouldn't believe how much beer it took to get through this thread, it wouldn't have been possible without the Backwood Snack Sticks that I made recently, 5#'s. They're great, used to use an American Harvest jerky shooter , all I did was reload, I recently aquired a L.E.M. Jerky Cannon , that's how I got the Backwood Snack Sticks packet, it took 45 min's to get them into the dehydrator, grinding, mixing, & shooting. Now, that I'm drunk and full of Backwood Snack SticksLOL, to whom do you hold such high reguard! Surely it isn't me, you must be jesting me, as I do remember sending you such a message detailing my take of theNAHC!
hump.gif
:eek: :confused:

Ken :cool: :D ;)

[ 03-18-2004, 17:38: Message edited by: yz1 ]

LOL!!! Ken you aren't that fella what drowned in that vat of Odule's are you? :confused: The one who died so slow cause he had to get out and pee three times before he passed on??? :eek: Waz up man??? :D

I think we should issue Mossy oak camo's and international orange turbans and _ _ _ _ NAOG Headquarters with any thing other than _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ! :D We aren't allowed to _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .
hump.gif

You mean the one taught by Tommy Ridge Chas?? :D YZ1; the _ _ _ _ _ starts with an "R" and ends with an "N". It is a common proper noun found in the trade name identities engaged in the past or present manufacture of typewriters, electric razors, and ballistic weaponry. We aren't allowed to say it on this forum because there are those at NAOG who become terrified at the thought of certain individuals using such language. :eek:

Paws, I think we just flew past Condition Yellow and are now in Condition Orange. :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back