Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Welcome Fellow NAHC Members

Too much Chas!! :D No I wasn't banned; I resigned and they accepted. :D You weren't banned?? Maybe Information Systems and Member Services aren't speaking with one another. Oh, wait Bauer is a magazine editor isn't he? Why would he know anything?? :D

LOL :D You guys are a riot! OOPS! :eek: No pun intended YH. Long as your ok is all that matters. We had a good one while I was out, naturally! My supervisor got his jaw fractured. I gotta call that boy, my "consumer" and thank him! :D Did I say that?
Yes, it's true Chas! You are still in! Don't that just give ya 24" in yer underwear!! :D Ha ha ha! I think you guys should "POP" in on accation, hmmmmmm? :cool:

GLW,the only way I can get on the site is to use someone els's log in data. I'm not saying I won't do that; I very well may; however, I can not access the site using my own name, user's name, or member number. Now, if that means I can "sign on anytime I want to", I guess "loosely" that would be true but not because NAHC is permitting it. ;) Tell you what. Copy this post and put it on the site and see how long it stays up! :D

GLW,
Im glad to see you're on the mend. Any idea what the initial cause was?? (Time to call in Toonces??) :D
Speaking of riots, the lifer section is heating up this morning over Griz's post about my revival!!
Paws,
Your welcome to use my log in if you care to!! :eek: :eek: Course nothing you post will stick for more than 30 seconds. :D

BYW, I think you're wrong on Cheney. It's amazing what a 6 figure check will do to help you mend! I seriously doubt if Dubya will choose Powell, and if he did whether Powell would accept. Who would the Dems put up against that?? Billary and Oprah??

Chas

Well you see; GW isn't totally stupid and I think he may realize that Cheney is more of a liability than an asset this coming election. Cheney doesn't need the dough, how fast can any one man spend money anyway? :D I think GW will want to pad his chances! :D

My choice for the VP would be Condi Rice. What would a black woman on the Republican ticket do to the Dems. :eek: :eek: :eek:

I like the way you think Hawken and Condi is one sharp lady! :D He could do much worse.

Hawken,
PLEEEEASE don't. We just got Uncle Teddy out of rehab!! You'll send him right back again.
I'll tell you if it's going to be Dubya V The Mass Mauler I may just have to push C. None of the above!!

Chas

Chas I got an e-mail from Steve Bauer, WTHEHI, he isn't sure whether or not you are banned; he's checking into it. WTFO??? (GLW will translate acronyms as required!) :D

That NAHC is run like a well oiled machine huh. Steve, Doug, Scott and company should run seminars teaching corporate leadership and efficiency.

Sean maybe we should incorporate! :D Then we could hire them and treat them appropriately! :D

Yeah,
I'm betting we could get Gov. substacies as well. You know, "hire the handicapped, they're fun to watch!"!!

Chas

Hire them to do what? :confused:

Off hand, I can't think of any service I would be confident they could provide. :rolleyes:

:D Doing fine Chas, thanks for asking! Nope, won't need Toonces, darn it!
Paws, I thought Moosie didn't mind the other, other spoken language! :D Who needs acronyms! :D

Yeah Chas I think I can do that; however if you have a question for him I will be hapy to relay it in person. :D I understand he is going to be in our turkey hunting group in Missouri this coming April. :eek: (WTHEHI!) ;)

Paws,
I've got his email, just wanted to compare stories.
GLW,
Just lie back and let the wife do all the "work"!! :D :D :D

Chas

Paws,

I will draft interrogatories you can deliver to Steve to answer while turkey hunting. Just make sure you have a notary handy. :D

Won't need a notary; will have a (Moosie Edit : Word removed! Seems it was Mistaken for an Act of terrorist ) :eek:

(Just kidding Steve!) ;)

[ 02-19-2004, 16:57: Message edited by: Moosie ]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back