Weird deer at trailhead

track1

Wasn’t sure where to post this so I figured the Deer forum was best:
So a good friend has the 312(Bridger) buck tag. We went out yesterday and poked around all day. We ended up a long way back in and didn’t get back to the trailhead until about 8:00 pm. Right when we arrived at the trailhead a Subaru with California plates pulled in. We were the only 2 vehicles there. We were loading our gear into the truck and not paying much attention to the guy in the Subaru. I did notice he was poking around in the back of his car and I was a little curious to what he was doing. A couple minutes later we were pulling out and got a good look at the guy. He was in the process of putting on his headlamp and looked like he was getting ready to head up the trail. The freaky thing was he was dressed head to toe in a deer onesies pajama type costume. I wouldn’t believe it if I didn’t see it myself. Have no idea what he was up to and didn’t bother to ask. This picture is the exact costume he was wearing. This is not a joke at all. Makes me wonder about people.

Attachments

• BD658DF3-B5D2-4050-98FF-6E26C83C31EC.jpeg
    BD658DF3-B5D2-4050-98FF-6E26C83C31EC.jpeg
    8.1 KB · Views: 26
What in the hell...I would of had to ask. I dont know how you didnt let curiosities get the best of you.

LOL! I was hunting archery antelope this year in the middle of nowhere MT and a guy on a tiny, old blue quad comes driving past me in an amazingly realistic Planet of the Apes orangutan suit, topped by a ratty little Kenny Chesney-style straw cowboy hat. I'm still not sure what to make of it.

Seems like a great candidate for hipstersofbozeman Instagram

Wasn’t sure where to post this so I figured the Deer forum was best:
So a good friend has the 312(Bridger) buck tag. We went out yesterday and poked around all day. We ended up a long way back in and didn’t get back to the trailhead until about 8:00 pm. Right when we arrived at the trailhead a Subaru with California plates pulled in. We were the only 2 vehicles there. We were loading our gear into the truck and not paying much attention to the guy in the Subaru. I did notice he was poking around in the back of his car and I was a little curious to what he was doing. A couple minutes later we were pulling out and got a good look at the guy. He was in the process of putting on his headlamp and looked like he was getting ready to head up the trail. The freaky thing was he was dressed head to toe in a deer onesies pajama type costume. I wouldn’t believe it if I didn’t see it myself. Have no idea what he was up to and didn’t bother to ask. This picture is the exact costume he was wearing. This is not a joke at all. Makes me wonder about people.
If this happened in Pennsylvania or Kentucky I would say there was lots of alcohol and a bad bet involved. With California plates I don't know, thats a different world.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back