Wednesday Gun Pron

Ben Lamb

Kimber Eclipse Custom II. The wife has very good tastes in birthday presents. Taking it out tomorrow to see how it shoots.

Attachments

• IMG_1773.jpg
    IMG_1773.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 800
Birthdays and precious metals....like

....you should buy her a nice Ed Brown custom for hers.:)

She said, how come your rifle has purple spirals?
I said, Because I paid Karl to make the spirals and Eddie to put the cerakote on it.
What is cerakote, is that paint?
It's like paint, but it's baked on, and provided an extra protective layer.
Will that stop the rust that keeps showing up on my rifle?
Yep
Does he have it in red?
Yep
Can you do that for me?
You want me to spend money to on a gun?
Okay, dumb question.

Kimber Eclipse Custom II. The wife has very good tastes in birthday presents. Taking it out tomorrow to see how it shoots.

Sweet!
Yeah, I would have to come home with it and say thank you for the B-day present with this look :D

Happy Birthday to you.

Were they sold out of revolvers? That's a beaut.

Kimber sure does make handsome guns, it's too bad the inside doesn't match the outside-

image_zpsyhmstd7z.jpg

Are rifles with cats a thing now?

image_zps9gnhmqjz.jpg

Were they sold out of revolvers? ]

Forgive me, Mssrs Colt, Smith & Wesson, for I have sinned in the church of Browning.

I'm waiting for Kimber to produce a left handed action before I make the plunge on a Caprivi in .416 Ruger.

You gents seem smitten, where shall we start the bidding?

I am afraid the siren song of the shapely figure and good performance of my 84L Select has led this lusty young Missoulan on to the rocky shores of Kimber heartache.

On a lighter note....here is my newest of John Browning's offspring. It commemorates the 150th anniversary of the First Minnesota Volunteer Infantry. Lots of history behind the motto for those interested.
image.jpg

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back