Weaponizing sound and light over private land air space.

Its the off-season we need this type of entertainment.

Better than: ebike arguments that have already been written into law and people who keep answering threads where the op has long since quit HT, or my personal favorite people who have never killed elk offering advice to elk hunters...lol

Keep it coming!
You forgot fixed vs mechanical and debating shotgun chokes. 😂

Its the off-season we need this type of entertainment.

Better than: ebike arguments that have already been written into law and people who keep answering threads where the op has long since quit HT, or my personal favorite people who have never killed elk offering advice to elk hunters...lol

Keep it coming!
D11B2FB9-2E91-454B-BF7B-74946194BE8F.jpeg

I would tell his wife to tell him to knock that $&@! off, or you will build a fence, with the first, extra tall post, being from that tree she holds dear. That way they can really remember it.

They cross thru his 10 acre pencil piece. I really don’t care who shoots them as long as they get shot. We have too many but do like watching them. Nothing I will do will stop him killing deer on his transition piece. Wether I plant anything or not they will still cross.
Set up a camera so that you can see when he wants to hunt. When he does, that's when your tsunami warning siren goes off continuously.

Ugh, I heard one as I was leaving the house this morning after I posted about them disconnected.

We scheduled a spring break trip a while back. I think some Mylar balloons are going to get staked out while we are gone. Let’s see how long the batteries last and what the other neighbors think.

I think the balloons area good idea, the vineyards used big ones as scarecrows where I grew up, you can claim you're cooperating with him on the rodent issue...

Id still ask for him to talk to the guy, regardless of there being no law broken and nothing he can do about it. Just as a way to say “look, its not wrong in the eyes of the law, but its still morally wrong, and now we have our eye on you because of it”. Maybe it would help, but cant seem to hurt at this point.
Any sheriff with half a brain will say “thanks but no”. Getting involved in a non criminal matter is not prudent.

Deal with the wife, she's the one who can handle the husband. Suck up your pride and tell her you both made mistakes and it's time to move on. If you need to build a fence you will, and the tree comes down first. Either she'll handle it or the fence goes up.
Deal with the wife? No fricken way. It's between Tony and the other guy. mtmuley

Last edited:
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gowest23
Back