Weaponizing sound and light over private land air space.

Thankful that I have great neighbors!

And honestly, I feel a little ashamed for how much entertainment I am getting at your expense!
Seriously, this makes me embarrassed at how annoyed I used to get by our neighbors with barking dogs and 6 signs reading "please respect our dogs and our property by keeping your dogs off our property." Just glad they're passive aggressive and not aggressive aggressive like the OP's.

I once knew a guy from the International Brotherhood of Carpenters out of Chicago and he always said "That in negotiations he found if you beat a man and his family enough times sooner or later they will come around to your way of thinking." I grew up with lots of very well connected people. It's always good to have those types of friends just in case...

Probably the neighbor draining the oil in the middle of the night .
Nope, a horrible GM Idea. Let’s not treat the frame to a rust prevention let’s just dip in cheap black paint and wax. Then let’s put this big tank right behind the front tire for DEF fluid. Oh and not to be undone let’s put a hole in the bend of the frame that will collect salt and not leave a hole for it to escape.

2014 and the frame is rusted thru, tried to jack the front end up and it just crumpled. Paper thin frame that had about a gallon of salt and road gravel packed in it.

Ive driven brand new chevys for the last 8 years for work , 40k miles a year. Its amazing what they will let slide - Theyve had carplay for years and they still constantly freeze up. Transmission on one truck , fuel pump on other . . Radio on one would randomly die. 2 of them the AC system smells like musty dog ( Yes I change the stupid useless cabin filter ) About all of them had that stupid charcoal vapor filter plug so you cant put gas in . I could go on lol

Thats still crazy, will be keeping a closer eye on the truck still. Ive had some huge issues with chevys over the years. Issues where they knew of the problem but didnt issue a recall because not enough people died yet.

Thats still crazy, will be keeping a closer eye on the truck still. Ive had some huge issues with chevys over the years. Issues where they knew of the problem but didnt issue a recall because not enough people died yet.
He said behind the DEF tank and behind the gas tank are the two places. Both trap salt and it has no way out.

@Addicting: I remembered something about a Silverado frame recall that describes your condition.

Maybe can be found in a Service Bulletin or on NHTSA?

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back