Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

We Need a Political Forum

Washington Hunter

Looks like the name of this forum needs to be changed or we need a seperate political forum. Who wants to read about Kerry and Bush anyway? People are going to vote who they want to vote for and nothing said on here will change that. Basically if you're more for gun rights than the environment, vote for Bush. If you think the environment is more important than your guns, vote for Kerry. I know, we shouldn't have to choose between the two, but that's how it is. As far as the economy goes, I don't think it matters who wins, the economy will be the same either way, because either one will blow our taxes like there's no tomorrow. Personally I think Kerry and Bush both stink, and I don't know if I will vote for either. Maybe I'll be like Buzz and write in my own choice.

WH,

There are tons of issues in here... Look at all the issues about the Fat-Assed ATV riders.... And look at the Owyhee Initiative thread, that got a lot of action...

Want some Breaching threads, coming right up... And I will skillfully use them to bash Dubya...

You are correct! But this is Ithaca and Elkcummers area! So we just have to read there boring same ol, same ol, bullshit over an over an over an over! We also need a seperate FATASS HORSE RIDERS FORUM! Them worthless lazy son of a guns! They should have to pick up all the Horse crap they leave in camp areas! They need Jail time for cutting green trees to make pens, or using ropes which cut into trees! They don't pick up leftover feed which attracts wild game to the areas so they can shoot them from camp! THEY ARE TO LAZY TO READ THE SIGNS TO USE WEED FREE FEED! So they infect the Wilderness with weeds that choke out natural grasses for GAME ANIMALS. These people are the most worthless form of life on earth and are ruining our Wilderness (where ATVs cannot ride). Horsemen, the lowest form of life on earth is threatening our hunting in a way you can't comprehend! We need to get together as Sportsman and ban all Horses from ever leaving an enclosed Pasture!

WapSlap,

Don't just sit around and dream your dreams. Get up and do something about them. Go make the forests free from the horses and you will have found your life's mission.

Best of luck to you, and keep us posted of your efforts. I'm sure you are well equipped to deal with this type of "horseshit".....

Originally posted by ElkGunner:
WapSlap,

Don't just sit around and dream your dreams. Get up and do something about them. Go make the forests free from the horses and you will have found your life's mission.

Best of luck to you, and keep us posted of your efforts. I'm sure you are well equipped to deal with this type of "horseshit".....
No luck needed! I'm going to hypnotize Ithaca and change his Anti ATV ways to anti FATASS HORSE RIDERS! Then all will be fine! Life will be perfect without the FAT ASS HORSE RIDERS! The Wilderness will be safe from these people shooting animals from the feed they bring in to bait them! The weeds they bring in to kill the natural food will be gone, so the baiting Game with horse food will also be gone with the new rules! FAT ASS HORSE RIDERS and there BAITING WILD GAME IS COMING TO AN END! Oh I was wondering? in yer pictures where you had all that Bear bait, was that brought in on 4 wheelers or Horses?

Real hunters don't use horses, they use Mules. And yes, all that bait was brought in by Jack-Asses.... except for what Moosie's Dad hauled in...

Keep fighting the good fight... I'm sure you will make progress....

"Want some Breaching threads, coming right up... And I will skillfully use them to bash Dubya..." -- Elkgunner

:( ...and I'm real proud of you too; Tell me again; what is it you want to be when you grow up? :rolleyes:

I am not sure what I want to be when I grow up, but thanks for the concern. It means a lot. I kind of think of you as the "Aunt Bea" type of person.....

I do know that I hope I don't become irritable and intolerant as I grow up.

Wapitislayer and "Opey"(elkgunner),I have a few Kiowa fiends that will take care of those horses for you@! Just tell me where to send them. :D

This was the Political forum as stated earlier people stayed away in droves, we changed it to SI and got some more interest.

It's real easy and you don't have to wade through a bunch of posts, if you don't like the title DON'T CLICK on it, or start reading and if you decide you don't like it or want to read it exit the page.

You might as well read them, you don't have anything better to do or you wouldn't be on the 'net.

MARS, are you saying this is still the political forum, just renamed for "political correctness" (and to sucker in some readers). ;)

Well I like the Sportsmen's Issues forum when it has a lot of topics that are relevant to hunting and fishing. But when everything is just basing Bush or Kerry it's not so interesting any more. Because they both SUCK! And everybody knows it! But Marland you're right..I don't have to read it, and I don't. I just had to comment as it seemed there was a definite lack of REAL sportsmen's issues. (Like BANNING game farms!) :D

I LOVE George W. BUSH ........I LOVE George W. BUSH ........I LOVE George W. BUSH ........I LOVE George W. BUSH ........I LOVE George W. BUSH ........I LOVE George W. BUSH ........I LOVE George W. BUSH ........I LOVE George W. BUSH ........I LOVE George W. BUSH ........I LOVE George W. BUSH ........I LOVE George W. BUSH ........I LOVE George W. BUSH ........I LOVE George W. BUSH ........I LOVE George W. BUSH ........I LOVE George W. BUSH ........I LOVE George W. BUSH ........I LOVE George W. BUSH ........I LOVE George W. BUSH ........I LOVE George W. BUSH ........
GO BUSH ..........GO BUSH ..........GO BUSH ..........GO BUSH ..........GO BUSH ..........GO BUSH ..........GO BUSH ..........GO BUSH ..........

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back