Yeti GOBOX Collection

Water Resistant Duffle Options

jnagel32

Hey guys. I'm looking to get a water resistant and rugged duffel bag. Something that I can throw some extra clothes and gear in and not worry about it getting wet or dirty in the back of the truck or on a trailer. Currently, I am comparing the RTIC Duffel Bag (similar to Yeti bag), the KUIU Taku, and the Mystery Ranch Mission Duffel. Does anyone have experience with any of these bags? I just want it to last and work as intended.

I got a government issue sea bag when I joined the Navy in ‘99. It’s waterproof, and still works as intended. I even did a few backpacking trips with it when I was stationed in upstate NY and Washington state. I was too poor at the time to afford a real backpack. I am sure you could get a more comfortable one to wear if that is your plan. If it’s just going to store stuff, I would think a milsurp one would be fine.

"Alps Outdoor" makes a bag called a "bandit duffel" that is nice for a very reasonable price. Not sure how large it needs to be?

Sportsman's guide has some economic boat bags that I'm pleased with. They have one that is rubberized but the zipper isn't water proof that are ok.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back