PEAX Equipment

Washington Post Op/Ed Big Fin mention

kansasdad

Kathleen Parker appeared in today's Wichita Eagle with the headline: "We must protect the wolves". WaPo published this late last week, and multiple papers that run her column have printed it over the last few days.

Quoting Randy Newberg: "wolves just might be America's most challenging big game", she continues with a description of Fresh Tracks wolf hunt episodes that ended up with a successful harvesting of a wolf. Continuing to voice Randy's thoughts: as he was writing of his great respect for this beautiful animal, he (Newberg) hoped that more hunters would start killing more wolves soon.

In her concluding paragraph she shows her lack of understanding of what delisting means, with the thought that with delisting occurring, "it wouldnt take long to eliminate the wolf altogether- to the detriment of the environment as well as our collective heritage".

Last edited:
" They are much like our dogs, emotionally, and, like the best hunters, kill only for food. If Trump doesn’t speak up soon, the howl we hear in the night won’t belong to the predator but to the last lonely wolf crying out for all that an inhumane world has lost. "

Nobel Prize material right there....:cry:

Kathleen Parker appeared in today's Wichita Eagle with the headline: "We must protect the wolves". WaPo published this late last week, and multiple papers that run her column have printed it over the last few days.

Quoting Randy Newberg: "wolves just might be America's most challenging big game", she continues with a description of Fresh Tracks wolf hunt episodes that ended up with a successful harvesting of a wolf. Continuing to voice Randy's thoughts: as he was writing of his great respect for this beautiful animal, he (Newberg) hoped that more hunters would start killing more wolves soon.

In her concluding paragraph she shows her lack of understanding of what delisting means, with the thought that with delisting occurring, "it wouldnt take long to eliminate the wolf altogether- to the detriment of the environment as well as our collective heritage".
It’s not a lack of understanding. Your inability to write a masters level thesis on nuclear astro physics is due to a lack of understanding.
Intentionally misleading and being willing to tell blatant lies to further an agenda, is just that. There is not a lack of understanding. These are highly intelligent people, that justify their means , to reach the desired end.

The average person in Wichita may have a lack of understanding, which can be exploiting by the extreme animal rights crowd, but the ones pushing the narrative know what they’re doing.

It’s not a lack of understanding. Your inability to write a masters level thesis on nuclear astro physics is due to a lack of understanding.
Intentionally misleading and being willing to tell blatant lies to further an agenda, is just that. There is not a lack of understanding. These are highly intelligent people, that justify their means , to reach the desired end.

The average person in Wichita may have a lack of understanding, which can be exploiting by the extreme animal rights crowd, but the ones pushing the narrative know what they’re doing.
The media has an agenda? Say it ain't so.

That column is worth at least a dozen new death wishes, maybe even more. I don't even read the crazy emails anymore; just delete them. I have seen a huge surge in Europeans starting to follow us on FB and IG, then posting some crazy stuff that I end up deleting, or should I say, I end up authorizing the social media group to delete. What causes the ebbs and flows of the crazy replies and threats is hard to follow.

Evidently it is hard to find me on Al Gore's internet. Of the many wolf articles that have been written that in some way quote me or refer to our platforms, I have yet to be contacted by phone or email by the author(s). Part of what comes with the territory we operate in.

I should start a Friday morning YouTube gig where I read this week's craziest email. It would be hilarious.

I will tune in on Fridays to listen to the crazy list of the week. It shouldn't be entertaining because these people are a few cards shy of a full deck. Regulated hunting has never caused the expiration of any animal, ever!

" They are much like our dogs, emotionally, and, like the best hunters, kill only for food. If Trump doesn’t speak up soon, the howl we hear in the night won’t belong to the predator but to the last lonely wolf crying out for all that an inhumane world has lost. "

Nobel Prize material right there....:cry:
Yeah.... just a tad rich. Just a little. 🙄

That column is worth at least a dozen new death wishes, maybe even more. I don't even read the crazy emails anymore; just delete them. I have seen a huge surge in Europeans starting to follow us on FB and IG, then posting some crazy stuff that I end up deleting, or should I say, I end up authorizing the social media group to delete. What causes the ebbs and flows of the crazy replies and threats is hard to follow.

Evidently it is hard to find me on Al Gore's internet. Of the many wolf articles that have been written that in some way quote me or refer to our platforms, I have yet to be contacted by phone or email by the author(s). Part of what comes with the territory we operate in.

I should start a Friday morning YouTube gig where I read this week's craziest email. It would be hilarious.
This would be awesome but only if you announce who each one is from.

Kind of like the "Cal's Week in Review" podcast. You or Marcus can do a weekly 10-20 minute podcast on what's happening in @Big Fin land, culminating in the most crazy email of the week.

giphy.gif

“Perhaps the better question is: Are hunters more effective at balancing fragile ecosystems than are the animals who’ve evolved to do just that?”

Yeah, humans definitely didn’t evolve as hunters. Only wolves, cats, bears, etc. have the depth of insight to manage ecosystems... 🙄

“Perhaps the better question is: Are hunters more effective at balancing fragile ecosystems than are the animals who’ve evolved to do just that?”

Yeah, humans definitely didn’t evolve as hunters. Only wolves, cats, bears, etc. have the depth of insight to manage ecosystems... 🙄

Excellent point. Too many do not realize that humans are in the very best position to manage wildlife and lands...... key: if done right.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back