Warm down here.

cjcj

:) We set another record today and yesterday [global warming]? I been hanging out at the swimclub alot lately :) 2-3 hours

Sure are some "white asses" out there.. hump

I swim year around but usually finish my workout in about an hour and normaly its chilly when i get out... it feels like spring......i don`t think we had a winter yet and its dry as a bone :eek:

We need some rain real bad! this is the worst ever winter drought i can recall with 94% of gauges registering no snow [up north]

I like to run up to Payson and visit my brother at the first Snow but ? it hasn`t happend :eek:

How are things in your place? :)

Yesterday morning it was 0. Mid december was -30. Between Christmas and New Years, we got 6 feet of snow in 8 days. Before our last storm, our snow pack was at 121%. I have plowed almost as much already as al of last year.

We have only had a couple of days below freezing, I guess the average day temp has been about 45 degrees at night it dips down to mid 30's. It has been raining a lot. Almost ready to have the boat put back in.

Here in central Kalifornia, we got pounded with rain last weekend. Up to about 150% on normal for early Jan. Normally, Fresno gets about 10 inches a year, last Sunday, we got 3 inches in one day. Lots of snow in the local mountians.

Back