Want to do More Hunting Next Fall, Guys?

I didnt mock his misspelling since I expect he is a youngling and the public school that failed to educate him and the millennial spelling laziness is just the norm these days.

I didnt mock his misspelling since I expect he is a youngling and the public school that failed to educate him and the millennial spelling laziness is just the norm these days.

Can you toss in something about avocado toast, and use the word entitled... oh and to be clear at the end of this thread I expect a walk-through on how to make my own DIY participation trophy.

Heading out the Walmart, I hear they have chocolates filled with fireball. Maybe I can sneak past the goalie😍!
Don't have to worry bout 9 months as I've been surgically neutered.

remember guys.....think of your late season tag on Valentines....

february-14th-november-14th-if-ur-date-of-birth-is-14525633.png

Yall got it all wrong with the valentines day stuff. My and my girl friend both areeged we didn't care about valentines. But she is getting the good fortune of coming squirrel hunting with me this weekend. She's just starting out hunting and will be using a .22lr since she's not comfortable with a shotgun. We agreed if there are any dumb ones standing still looking at her she will try to kill it. If it's moving and she can't get on it then I'll kill it with the shotgun. And they say chivalry is dead...

@BigHornRam this is the redneck equivalent of buying her the kind of chocolate you like.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K9TXS
Back