Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Want to do More Hunting Next Fall, Guys?

If sitting next to your spouse on the coach carefully cultivating your social media profile on your phone, while GOT plays in the background counts then I guess "younglings", "watch TV".

Those are words, for sure. I dont understand that string of words but sure. pound sign younglings.

My line of work is at a computer. The programs I run and the slicing I do allows for waiting. But thanks for caring enough to look into it. Im flattered so thanks for that.

How old school... I went with the subdural neural implant

I set the bar correctly when I met my wife. I do not acknowledge made up holidays designed strictly to promote consumerism.
To combat the hype while showing affection, my wife and I get each other socks for Valentine's day. Its a perfectly imperfect solution for us!

Damn you freaking guys like to over analyzed everything. Even though she says she really doesn't want anything, a little chocolate doesn't cost much and will make her smile. Besides, she will probably let you eat at least half of it because she doesn't want to get fat. :)
and next you'll be coming home from a hunting trip early because the weather really wasn't that good and it'll make her smile... it's a slippery slope man and I ain't gettin' near the edge.

and next you'll be coming home from a hunting trip early because the weather really wasn't that good and it'll make her smile... it's a slippery slope man and I ain't gettin' near the edge.
Wives that eat chocolate can pack more pounds of elk meat out of the woods, than wives that don't. Fact!

If sitting next to your spouse on the coach carefully cultivating your social media profile on your phone, while GOT plays in the background counts then I guess "younglings", "watch TV".

I'm confused, is she sitting on the coach or are you? What kind of coaching is going on? I don't do emojis so you'll need to see the humor in the text itself.

In general for everybody else. The deer rut is in 9 months so if you plan on doing any hunting during that time period be very careful what you do with the wife tomorrow.

I'm confused, is she sitting on the coach or are you? What kind of coaching is going on? I don't do emojis so you'll need to see the humor in the text itself.

In general for everybody else. The deer rut is in 9 months so if you plan on doing any hunting during that time period be very careful what you do with the wife tomorrow.

Sir, I'm a lazy millennial I don't have time for spelling

Back