PEAX Equipment

Want to do More Hunting Next Fall, Guys?

I set the bar correctly when I met my wife. I do not acknowledge made up holidays designed strictly to promote consumerism.
Same! And my wife's bday is on the 24th so it would be like a double whammy if I acknowledged the day of love.

After a card commercial, We looked at each other and said we are not buying each other cards. I did ask her to lunch though, to which she gladly agreed. Maybe I will even buy a flower. Either way it has no effect on my hunting time.

Bummer....

What about Cinco de Mayo and St. Paddy's?... or do you just hate fun in general?
No
No.
and with my cat loving wife there is no holiday, formula, or system to knockin' boots... sometimes that's a good thing, somethings it's a bummer.

Yeah, wife told me last week she is pregnant. I don’t think I’ll be doing a whole lot of hunting next fall. 😅

I’m ok with that though.....and she said I should still go hunting some anyway.

You're omitting all the prior steps.
We had an entire thread devoted to your cat problem... so I figured between that and Mr. Bolton we had you pretty well sorted.

That said my cousin is a physicist so he could probably give you a jump start on the string theory work.

(I’m totally full of sh*&$, I still can’t believe I tricked my wife into going on a date me let alone all the other stuff)

Back