Wandering the Breaks

Great bull! Congrats. Looks like you guys had a great time together....aside from the wind. We were one unit west of you over the weekend and that wind Friday night and Saturday was brutal.

Thats awesome congrats on a great bull and great hunt. I miss the breaks hope to pull a rifle tag for out there someday

Well done! My wife had that tag in 2006 and killed a nice bull. Lots of good memories from that hunt.

It's been said and I'm late to the game, but huge congrats on a great story and beautiful bull. This is the kind of hunt of which mean of us dream.

Excellent! Really enjoyed this. Congrats on the bull and thanks for taking the time to share.

Hunting wife

Thank you for the "heads up", appreciated .

And on to your hunt. I am glad your husband convinced you to go, probably didn't take much arm twisting LOL You did a fine job of locating, stalking, shooting, ---WELL DONE !

I am going to reread your write up again as I may be forgetting but was curious a to the bullet used and if you recovered it, how it preformed, how it looked, etc.

We have run out of Bitteroots and are doing a bit of bullet comparison ( or my son is )

What a wonderful, successfully hunt.

Congratulations, Well done young lady !

I am sending a couple private messages right now to some who I believe missed this thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardan9
Back