Waiting on wyoming draw results

174in

Who else is waiting? It should not be long before we find out I think they already drew and we should know by the end of the month.

I wish they would hurry up and just tell me if I drew or not so I can plan for or around it. Aw well, I knew when I put in for it that it would be about July before finding out. I suppose I need to be more patient!

I am looking forward to an antelope tag, I should draw, I put in for an easy to draw area. The website says results posted June 30th. I think we might get the results earlier, tomorrow or Monday (I hope). Good Luck!

WHY do they have to be so slow! I read somewhere, I think Eastmans, that said results would be posted June 24. SLACKERS!

It sure would be nice if they had computer access to the results. I put in with my twins for a family hunt and it sure would be nice to get to go. I guess we'll have to wait a while for the results. Its hard to plan anything else with this hangin in the wind.

I'm anxiously awaiting as well, just not on pins and needles, pretty confident of drawing. Can't wait to chase some lopes this fall.

Not sure what the hold up has to be. I am needing a WY pronghorn tag, or if I don't draw, I need to get my app in the mail for some leftovers. Enough already.

Wonder if I will break my 12 year drought for my first choice WY deer app? Probably not, and will be the lucky holder of another point by this time next week.

I thought for sure it would be today...oh well. I have a 30% chance at my first lope choice, fingers crossed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flight343
Back