Yeti GOBOX Collection

Waiting for Wyoming

mdhunter

Who out there thinks they are landing a tag tomorrow for Wyoming? My three points says I am going to unit 38 for an archery hunt (I hope so anyway).

Anyone else pacing this evening?;)

Can't wait. I put in for a general tag with no points, we'll see what happens tomorrow.

I paid extra hoping it would give me higher odds. Ask me tomorow if it was worth the extra money...
Whats the saying about a "tag in hand"? If I crash and burn on my elk tag tomorrow I will apply in New Mexico and hope for the best.

Good luck guys I hope everyone the best.I did not apply for a tag but I am most definatly going to put in for a prference point.I have to start somewhere.

Pretty sure my one point is gone, having drawn a LE tag in the random draw. Guess I will find out tomorrow.

Pretty sure my one point is gone, having drawn a LE tag in the random draw. Guess I will find out tomorrow.

I must have been smoking crack. When a research service puts your favorite unit on their list, you are pretty much screwed. So far, me, family and friends are a big "Ofer." 0 for 6 right now, and counting.

Oh well, it would have interfered with my antelope hunts, so probably best to not have drawn. :rolleyes:

That is because you are smarter than me. But then, most everyone meets that criteria. Congrats!

No I have just wasted more time on the internet and regs;) I still haven't renewed my subscription don’t think I will either.

I drew the archery elk tag I was looking for !!!!!!!!!

Now if that coveted sheep tag would come in somewhere you wouldn't be able to punch the smile off my face!

Who else got lucky?

i struck out on 63, doh!

mtmiller - if you have 5 points you are gonna do well next year. i think the rest of us only have 4 pts.

No go, for me and my college buddy. So sitting on max pts w/ 5. So keeping my fingers crossed for AZ archery elk. But my dad drew WY, and I will be taking him on his first western elk hunt come Oct. I will be the guide, cameraman and hopefully pack mule. Figure i owe him on a few things. But if the pack is forever, think we might need to call in the horses. Congrat to those who drew, Fish

Back