Caribou Gear

Vote Public Lands

if you believed Ford, more power to you

I believe her. There is plenty of scientific research as to what people remember under periods of extreme duress, and to suggest she was mistaken, as the POTUS did, is rather disingenuous.

We keep a Democrat President in Office after using his position to factually have his cigar smoked by an intern yet we have a Democrat Feinstien driven LAST MINUTE release of a person whose failed to address an ALLEGED incident from thirty years ago...
Cheers to you Democrats, for your convictions to smear at any disgusting cost.
ford2.jpg

Back to Public Lands... What an f'n joke.

And cheers to you for managing to bring Bill Clinton into it. I'm not so naïve s to think there were political motivators in how some of the players involved pushed this, neither am I so naïve as to think an alleged sexual assault victim might finally think "enough is enough".

Deflection... yep that's the best rebuttal possible.

Here's a fault.... Ya, well this guy that's on YOUR side has this HUGE fault.

Must have gotten an A+ in middle school debate.

Sytes is probably right about Clinton deal. But hey, guys are always in danger of being falsely accused, right???
P.S. - Thought you already voted and were sick of this partisan shit, Sytes........
I'm guessing there's some truth to the Kavanaugh deal. But hey, guys are always in danger of being falsely accused , right?
Trump admitted on camera to grabbing women by the p#@@y. Just as an FYI.

I originally (and still did) came on this forum to talk about hunting, the issues that affect hunting, and public lands.

Maybe Randy should change it to ".... hunters who want to discuss pubic hands".

Amazing shit...............

Republicans eat the fear served to them like their life depends on it. Republicans are terrible for public lands that's a statistical fact. Trump is a garbage human being, a worthless soul, completely bankrupt decency wise, piece of shit. Anyone who cheats on their wives and family, mocks the disabled, mocks pows and fallen soldiers and brags about attacking women have a special place in hell.

Tester voted against Kavanaugh. Tester has long been fighting dark money and the government spying on us; unfortunately, conservative judges like Kavanaugh often don't share his concern.

He wasn't responsible for the chaos about Ford. The trouble makers are trying to smear the two acts together to achieve an unjustified end. Please keep the two separate...

For what it is worth, Kavanaugh said he thought that Ford was assaulted, but he maintained it wasn't him. Many republicans (Collins, Murkowski, Flake, Sasse, etc) were bothered by the very serious allegations, and quite honestly if you weren't bothered after listening to Ford you have no empathy. Similarly, Kavanaugh went through hell. But she had to be given a chance to talk as we don't muzzle women. It could have smoked out other serious allegations, so it needed to be looked into. It didn't, and we need to move on... and part of moving on is not blaming this event on Tester.

rg

Ballot mailed. 'nuff said.

Sick of this extreme partisan shit.

We keep a Democrat President in Office after using his position to factually have his cigar smoked by an intern yet we have a Democrat Feinstien driven LAST MINUTE release of a person whose failed to address an ALLEGED incident from thirty years ago...
Cheers to you Democrats, for your convictions to smear at any disgusting cost.

Crack pipe is tough to put down, aye? I guess if was too tough to kick the "extreme partisan shit"? Carry on.;)

Just say no Sytes. You have to go cold turkey and there’s no patch to taper you off (but if there was Obamacare would pay for it)

Deflection to those it effects, reflection to those who identify the gross negligence our politicians have dragged America into the crap it is...

Craig, that's a disappointment to stoop to personal crap... Carry on. I must have spilled this party's KoolAid, "aye"?

Just pointing out hypocrisy. I welcome it from you as well. Just fun, nothing more.

We keep a Democrat President in Office after using his position to factually have his cigar smoked by an intern yet we have a Democrat Feinstien driven LAST MINUTE release of a person whose failed to address an ALLEGED incident from thirty years ago

I definitely find it disgusting that when asked about the sexual assault, rape, BJ incident, and other allegations in the context of "me too" if he has anything to say Bill says 'nope'.

Doesn't make it right to let Kavanaugh of the hook for his behavior.

Honestly, if you look at the statistics for sexual assault or more to the point have a frank conversation with the women in your life about their experiences you find out pretty quickly that assault is a massive, pervasive problem. If you really have an open honest relationship with your spouse she will probably tell you that there were moments in your relationship that made her uncomfortable and there were things you did in the past that she didn't feel were respectful. Personally, I think people are allowed to make mistakes and grow, I definitely have, if Kavanaugh had just owned it and who he was I wouldn't have any problems with his character. He should have said, "I don't remember the particular incident with Ms. Ford but I am ashamed of the way that I sometimes interacted with women in my late teens and 20s. I will take Ms. Ford at her word and apologize for whatever hurt I may have caused her, I like so many have learned that the way in which I have treated members of the opposite sex was deplorable. I have had a strong and wonderful relationship with my wife for 20+ years, and have learned to be a respectful partner. I am the man I am today because of the sum of my experiences including mistakes and this lifetime of experience is what gives me the ability to thoughtfully consider each case that comes before the court."

Get on board with "me too" own your screw ups, treat the women in your life and those you meet with respect teach your sons to as well and for f--k sakes if she says no listen.

I believe her. There is plenty of scientific research as to what people remember under periods of extreme duress, and to suggest she was mistaken, as the POTUS did, is rather disingenuous.

I have no actual idea about Ford, and the following has nothing to do with her in particular, but in general there are a lot of studies that call into question eye witnesses, lots of data that calls into question very old recollections, lots of cases where witnesses of both genders, including women in assault settings, provide misleading, incorrect and even dishonest testimony. We will simply never know.

The problem is if you go for D you can say that they want to protect the public lands but then turn around and want to take your guns. They also may want to restrict what you can do on them.

The other way is you vote R and then they want to sell off the public lands then most of us that hunt will get to keep our guns but will have no where to go.

The way I look at it is we will get screwed either way, so you need to go with the one that you can sleep at night after it is all over and be ready to fight for what they want to take.

I definitely find it disgusting that when asked about the sexual assault, rape, BJ incident, and other allegations in the context of "me too" if he has anything to say Bill says 'nope'.

Doesn't make it right to let Kavanaugh of the hook for his behavior.

Honestly, if you look at the statistics for sexual assault or more to the point have a frank conversation with the women in your life about their experiences you find out pretty quickly that assault is a massive, pervasive problem. If you really have an open honest relationship with your spouse she will probably tell you that there were moments in your relationship that made her uncomfortable and there were things you did in the past that she didn't feel were respectful. Personally, I think people are allowed to make mistakes and grow, I definitely have, if Kavanaugh had just owned it and who he was I wouldn't have any problems with his character. He should have said, "I don't remember the particular incident with Ms. Ford but I am ashamed of the way that I sometimes interacted with women in my late teens and 20s. I will take Ms. Ford at her word and apologize for whatever hurt I may have caused her, I like so many have learned that the way in which I have treated members of the opposite sex was deplorable. I have had a strong and wonderful relationship with my wife for 20+ years, and have learned to be a respectful partner. I am the man I am today because of the sum of my experiences including mistakes and this lifetime of experience is what gives me the ability to thoughtfully consider each case that comes before the court."

Get on board with "me too" own your screw ups, treat the women in your life and those you meet with respect teach your sons to as well and for f--k sakes if she says no listen.

Thank you. To use biblical language in a secular sense, I can forgive the 35 year old sins of a 53 year old man, but only if he repents. His behavior during testimony, IMO, is what disqualifies him to be a SCOTUS judge. Not what he may have done as an 18 year old.

The problem is if you go for D you can say that they want to protect the public lands but then turn around and want to take your guns. They also may want to restrict what you can do on them.

The other way is you vote R and then they want to sell off the public lands then most of us that hunt will get to keep our guns but will have no where to go.

The way I look at it is we will get screwed either way, so you need to go with the one that you can sleep at night after it is all over and be ready to fight for what they want to take.

This logic and conundrum extends to more than just guns and public lands. The choice sometimes seems to be nothing to fight for, or nothing to fight with. I choose to vote against the former. I think my fighting utensils are reasonably safe, especially in the new Supreme Court. I think the 26th post in this thread pretty much sums it up for me.

Mailer came from New Jersey. Humm wonder if Schumer had any thing to do with this? Wheres Woodward and Bernstein when you need them. Politics...... gotta love it. Only 5 more days of this crap!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back