MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Virginia Gun Rights Rally

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a photo of one of the several armed, masked men who went into the Capitol during a Kentucky gun rally.

Get over it, commies. That's our main marketing gimmick now.

It's not a question about legality. It's a question of tactics used in a policy debate that gun owners are currently losing on. When we have armed, masked men enter a capitol and display themselves & their firearms in such a manner, it makes more people turn against civilian firearms ownership.

It also is perhaps one of the dumbest things to do in a country this divided. Y'all Quada has every right to be out & proud, and I have every right to tell them they're hurting the cause.

Honestly I think charmeleon thought he was going to a whitehouse down cosplay event...

Gun sales have been skyrocketing for 20 years and continue to do so. These "people" only exist in vocal bubbles. Their leaders are bought and sold, a commodity.

I love a show of force against unconstitutional gun laws as they are committing crimes with their attempts to legislate away the 2a at the state level. A show of force might be the only thing that keeps us from becoming AUS or England.

It's not a question about legality. It's a question of tactics used in a policy debate that gun owners are currently losing on. When we have armed, masked men enter a capitol and display themselves & their firearms in such a manner, it makes more people turn against civilian firearms ownership.

It also is perhaps one of the dumbest things to do in a country this divided. Y'all Quada has every right to be out & proud, and I have every right to tell them they're hurting the cause.

Gun sales have been skyrocketing for 20 years and continue to do so. These "people" only exist in vocal bubbles. Their leaders are bought and sold, a commodity.

I love a show of force against unconstitutional gun laws as they are committing crimes with their attempts to legislate away the 2a at the state level. A show of force might be the only thing that keeps us from becoming AUS or England.

You're talking about violence against your own countrymen over policy disputes that are entirely within the scope of our legal system, including ways to resolve issues you feel are unconstitutional. Falling back to violence rather than working with your fellow citizens is not being an American.

We lose with this philosophy.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 👏

Carry on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back