Yeti GOBOX Collection

Utah Rumor Mill.......

Nice going fruitcake! Sweet action shots.

Congrats, sounds like a damn good time.

Greenhorn said:
Nice going fruitcake! Sweet action shots.

Heck, we took 5 different BUTT crack Shots and that was the Best he could post. I tell yah, Some people's kids..... :D On the Other Picture, I was Moving the Deers Back legs for the Pcture I thought he was Going to take. Thats one where it's not what it looks like type of Pictures ... Really... Honest Abe... ;)

One of the Cool things about the Trip was After I killed the Buck, we got the kids up there, hiked out, brought it to the Butchers, and Still made the Poker Party by 7PM. After a Late Lunch at Chili's. MAybe Browtine has a Version of how the Poker went ? All I have to Say is I didn't walk out of there Broke .... By Any means ;)

(TuffBucker faired well too but did Loose $20 on a UFC bet with Browtine). Hell, I might have made enough to Apply in Utah Next year. I might Fumble Bullets but I know how to Hold the Cards and Play um'.... ALL in BEOTCH' !! hump

Now 10 feet high on a 174 yard shot is just to damn funny. I bet browtine was seriously wondering wether his rifle WAS sighted in dead on at 1500 yards.

Good buck, I think a permanent fixure on the mini van is in order.

Congrats there Moosie & Mr. Tine!

The one thing you can always count on...the BS and the pics :D
Three photos (to begin with) and three different friggin hats- if that ALL you carry in your pack Oscar??

Great to see the kids....but could have did WITHOUT the azzzz crack! hump

well oscar knows i can kick his arse in poker thats why he hasnt invited me anymore since i took everyones money hump by the way oscar i had to make a new handle cuz it wouldnt let me sign into mine biotch.

I heard a few deer died last weekend in UT. Too bad I couldn't help out with the packing, but was NEVER CALLED! ;) Congrats.

Right on dude. Sweet buck and I do wish I was there with you on that hunt. As long as that Tine fellow isn't there. You know he keeps calling me and I never answer. One of these days he'll get the hint. :)

JK. What really happened was I didn't have my cell phone and I saw the picture of the buck on my work email. I then called Poosie to see what's up. So really I would rather talk to Tine any day before the Poosie.

Just how many different hats do you take on a hunt Moosie?

I really expected to see all those boyz of yours in Hunt talk hats... what gives?

Nice buck and I can't wait for my kids to be old enough to make it out in the field with me.

cmc

Oh now that's good! I swear that is the funniest thing I've ever read in my life. I need to stop by more often... :)

NvrEnuf

you guys must have the funnest elk camps ever. way to funny. if all this happens on this short of hunt you could write a book after a 10 day elk trip.
i wanna go next time.i don't have any flip flops but i have some camo slippers.

Glad to see you guys have Mucho fun while hunting....But the missed shots W.T.F? Turn that cell off until "AFTER" you make the kill.... nice to see the little hunters along.... thanks for the story and pics....4x4 mini van?

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back