Utah Late Elk Hunt Success 7x7 Monster

Moosie has a Hunttalk magazine you might have some luck with, albeit it is a second rate rag. (Nudge, nudge, Moosie)

What do you want me to fire back at MOOSIE??? CHIT MAN....What the hell is your prob. I am proud of my bull especially the fact that i am 16 and drew a limited tag that hundreds of people put in for. Well Whats your biggest bull? Lets see some pics and scores....If you got a nice bull and i did not agree with something you said or did not like the bull i would tell you CONGRATULATIONS and then i would shut the **** up. But oh well....must tell you that you HAVE A GREAT SITE!!! KEEP IT UP!! LATER!!

twister50 said:
What do you want me to fire back at MOOSIE??? CHIT MAN....What the hell is your prob. I am proud of my bull especially the fact that i am 16 and drew a limited tag that hundreds of people put in for. Well Whats your biggest bull? Lets see some pics and scores....If you got a nice bull and i did not agree with something you said or did not like the bull i would tell you CONGRATULATIONS and then i would shut the **** up. But oh well....must tell you that you HAVE A GREAT SITE!!! KEEP IT UP!! LATER!!

Ouch...Is that flame directed to me or Moosie? I was only suggesting a magazine for you. I was ribbing Moosie because I called it a second rate rag.

I have hardly any dead animals, let alone big elk.

Disregard my last post as I see who it was directed to. I think you owe Moosie an apology. He was expecting the Utah clan to chime in (fire back) by now, not you.

Oh hell, i thought moosie was giving me shit....Sorry Moosie, i did not understand it that way.....Thanks ovis for pointing that out....Once Again Sorry...Hell Kids these Days :p ...Moosie i Liked your Ram It was good looking, how much does a head mount cost for a ram?? THANKS!

HAHAHA... Pulling out the "I'm 16 and Shot a Bigger Bull then you've kilt before" card eh ? Well Kudos, You're rght, Never Kilt me a Big Bull.. HELL, Never Barely kilt me an Elk ever. There is Always someone Richer, Always someone better and Always Someone with a Bigger bull, and some of those guys don't draw tags to shoot one......

Words to the Wise.. Although you're 16 and Wake up with a good Stiffy and think you know it all, Lighten the F## up and Welcome aboard kid !!!!!

I can't tell you how much the ram head cost me. I give my Taxidermist alot of Animals and alot of Money. I would guess for me the Head cost around..... $550 .. ?!?!

Thanx for the Kudos on the Site.

Sweet Moosie, just giving ya some shit..you know how it is when your 16 you described it well ;) LoL..well thanks for the welcome and yeah i do like the site.......I want to go and kill a ram how long did it take for you to draw out??? How much did the tag cost....I agree with the always someone richer, always someone getting one bigger, but oh well thats life....Later!!

Oneida, young punks always check at the turn. ;)

Great Bull Kid! By all means enjoy the high of your success this season along with the "bragging rights" of that bull, 'cause you'll probably never kill a better one. Now, haul your butt to the range and get your rifle zeroed and/or practice. If you were aiming center mass and hit a stationary animal in the knee you have some issues to sort out.

Welcome aboard

Twister, Just out of Curiosity waht is a 370 limitsed draw Compared to on a General hunt ? a 300 bull ? 290 ? 350 ?

Give the kid a break. He coulda made up a bullshit story like most guys do.

Or he coulda just showed up and posted something gay like...
"Utah, public lands, no guide, 377 bull, bowdork."

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back