Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Utah, it's time to oust Mr. Anti-Public lands Mike Lee

I think Mr. Lee is a good man, who has his constituents in mind. Why resort to name calling? I wouldn't resort to calling you a sperm berp'en liberal.....ooops.
Why would he berp(sic) sperm? What does that have to do with not liking Mike Lee’s stances on public land?

For me when trying to consider my vote. And I hear folks from both sides of the isle arguing back n forth I tend to ignore them both. And if I have a question and they can't answer back, kinda hard for me to believe they will represent me when they don't know my thoughts.
Also, do they feel they should vote how they think or how the folks they represent think. They should represent the people.
But thanks to the folks who are willing to stick their heads out there. I don't know these folks. And those willing to be knowledgeable voters trying to make a difference

For me when trying to consider my vote. And I hear folks from both sides of the isle arguing back n forth I tend to ignore them both. And if I have a question and they can't answer back, kinda hard for me to believe they will represent me when they don't know my thoughts.
Also, do they feel they should vote how they think or how the folks they represent think. They should represent the people.
But thanks to the folks who are willing to stick their heads out there. I don't know these folks. And those willing to be knowledgeable voters trying to make a difference
I’ve built some respect for my former Senator (Romney) and current House Rep (Liz Cheney) simply because they were brave enough to stand up against the partisan pressure from their party and speak their minds. It’s not so much about the issue, but more about the independent thought that I admire. It’s probably not a popular thing with the MAGA crowd, but I’d vote for either of them vs. the hardline party conformists.

I’ve built some respect for my former Senator (Romney) and current House Rep (Liz Cheney) simply because they were brave enough to stand up against the partisan pressure from their party and speak their minds. It’s not so much about the issue, but more about the independent thought that I admire. It’s probably not a popular thing with the MAGA crowd, but I’d vote for either of them vs. the hardline party conformists.
I couldn’t disagree more with many of Liz Cheney’s environmental stances, but I respect the hell out of her.

No I just like watching ppl say how politicians are independent thinkers that they respect the hell out of. Interesting point of view. Not quite the way i think of them. Most ppl don't think about politicians that way. I would go as far as to say you guys are independent thinkers when it comes to this point of view.
I absolutely do. Are you implying something?

Last edited:
No I just like watching ppl say how politicians are independent thinkers that they respect the hell out of. Interesting point of view. Not quite the way i think of them. Most ppl don't think about politicians that way. I would go as far as to say you guys are independent thinkers when it comes to this point of view.
First, put aside your general thoughts on politicians. Mine are probably very similar to yours, but that isn’t the gist of my statement. I respect the hell of out of Rep. Cheney because she made a decision based on facts and testimony she absolutely knew would cause damage to her political career. She did so anyway. So did Senator Romney. I appreciate when folks are willing to stand up for their beliefs, so long as there is honesty and integrity behind their positions.

First, put aside your general thoughts on politicians. Mine are probably very similar to yours, but that isn’t the gist of my statement. I respect the hell of out of Rep. Cheney because she made a decision based on facts and testimony she absolutely knew would cause damage to her political career. She did so anyway. So did Senator Romney. I appreciate when folks are willing to stand up for their beliefs, so long as there is honesty and integrity behind their positions.

20210718_161310.jpg

Back