Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Utah CC Hits

Looks like I will be over in the 3 corners archery season...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
560840 08-305, 02-302 ELK BULL SUCCESSFUL for hunt
08-305 NORTH SLOPE, THREE CORNERS
556937 DEER PREFERENCE POINT GENERAL BUCK Preference Point Earned
556931 08-962 ROCKY MOUNTAIN BIGHORN SHEEP UNSUCCESSFUL
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More elk and moose points.. that's okay, life will go on. Unlike some I didn't expect to draw. The early rifle season in the Pahvant is a crappy place to be with an elk license anyway.. so I hear. I'm planning my moose hunt in MT.. supertag.

The early rifle season in the Pahvant is a crappy place to be with an elk license anyway..
I was counting on that tag Greeny, and you obviously diluted my odds !
I guess next year I’ll switch to the San Juan, that’s an easy tag to draw, right ?

Who was it that said “I love the feeling I get right before I read the word Unsuccessful”

And Moosie, Remember that bull we called to within a few yards on the hill the day before your hunt? That all me amigo! I'm going to find that bull!

Browtine, I am a UTARD in Syracuse, just west of Layton. I talked to you via pms before the draw. I had 9 points, and was thinking about going for an archery tag, but decided to keep going for the rifle tag, and what do you know, I drew. Hopefully we can get together to get some big bulls off the wasatch.

Sweet! Your a lucky dog hunting those big old stinky bulls with a rifle! Congrats man!

I am planning on spending most of the bowhunt for deer, at least 3-5 days/week up there hopefully getting the elk figured out and maybe finding a deer. I am sure there will be a trip or ten up there over the summer for some family camping/fishing/scouting in the area. Hopefully this with some help from some folks, i will be able to get it done.

I was actually hoping to kill him in 17 years when I draw again.. but.. whatever :)

Dude.. that video is a Classic !!!

Hello Browtine -
I was told to drop you a line and let you know that I drew an archery tag in Book Cliffs. I was referred by Oscar. I will be hunting from 8/16-9/12/08 with a break in between. I can be reached at 208-863-6364 John "Armorman1" Thank you.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back