Utah CC Hits

browtine

Administrator
Looks like I drew a freaking Elk tag!!!!!!! Archery LEhump

I'm pumped!! Now I gotta loose 500lbs and I will be good to go!:eek:

Sure! I up for the challenge. How about a choc shake.. winner gets one bought in thier home state..

Congratulation BT.
A bull tag in Utah ? Do the have elk in Utah ? Hmmmm, I wonder if any of them have antlers ?
Good luck, keep us posted !

If he drew the same unit he would still be looking for the credit card hit..

Funny - I have this image of Schmalts .. not leaving the house all weekend.. just hitting the refresh button over and over on the credit card site.

Moosie,

I drew the wasatch archery tag.. Its gonna be a long few months of scouting! I wish you were here. If you get bored one weekend cruize out, your always welcome.

Schmalts, you git hit with anything? (Other then Greenhorns "HEX"?)

I had a different image. Me drinking 2 cases of beer, and filling the empty bottles with piss to give as a bet payment

Dude, don't be surprised if you still get the tag. Besides there is no way for them to have charged everyone, there is alo this stupid loop hole that Utah has with Joint applications.. meaning im 100% certain a few people will turn thier tags back in...

BT, that is what I was thinking because you have heard very few people say they were hit with deer, and no one said anything about moose, lope and sheep yet. My guess is Sunday they didn't work much, or at all. On the other hand... I spent 10 hours in the lab today. Can you say "double time!!"

BT, that is what I was thinking because you have heard very few people say they were hit with deer, and no one said anything about moose, lope and sheep yet. ....

Glad to hear about no 'lope hits yet. Maybe there is hope.

I really don't want to be sitting on max antelope points again next year. If not, I guess I will just have to spend more time on elk in MT and WY, and hopefully NM.

Schmalts, I think they are just draggin' it out for ya. Seeing if you really want it. ;)

IDB, your always welcome as well amigo... You want in on the Choc Shake bet with 402 and I?

Just confirmed that my son drew the late season youth any bull hunt. I thought I had that charge in my pending charges, but it has since moved to the confirmed charges. We will be in Utah in late november. :D:D:D

I drew too! Well kinda, I drew the wasatch early rifle tag! I feel like I won the lotto! I would love to get to know the area a little better, so if your up for getting together to scout, that would be super! Maybe I will be able to get one of the bulls you just couldn't get close enough to. Good luck to all. Let the games begin!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back