Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Utah Bull, with pictures :)

Very nice bugler Oscar, sure looks better than 358" from how i see it
(for what that's worth!)
Hell of a bull brotha, congrat's to that whole team!!:D

Finally! That's what I'm talking about!
Good job Moosie!!!
Let me know if you guys need help in Wyoming!

Skull. It's width is 33" if I remember right. If it had the 40"+ spread it should have had.. ;) and the 2 tips broken off, It would be bigger. I also told those guys if the MAin beams were 20" longer each sie it would be a 400" bull :D :D

I suck at scoring, and it doesn't matter to me really. I was sitting in the living room tonight with my 3 youngest as mom was with the oldest at Soccer and looking atthe Elk I've taken over the years. I have a Hoof of them !!! Spikes clear up to the 2 bulls hanging on the wall. Now this one. WOW, I don't know what it's like for someone killing a Big bull out of the Chute or a Big Buck. I've been hunting for years and years and years and every year it's been getting better. Every year is a new Adventre and new hunt. Critters are getting bigger and hunts that much more funner.

.....Funny you should ask about Flip Flops. Notice in none of the hunting pictures you see what I'm wearing. Only in town can you see boots. :D

Oscar, Thanks for the invite man!! That was a "sequell" to the new mexico hunt you two invited me on. I had a blast and made memories forever. You guys left quiet an impression on the chief. He also had a great time and even called you two "Hard Core". I will also say the body on that elk was UNREAL. The hind quarters on the chiefs bull were still smaller then your bulls front shoulder. It was a MUCH easier pack out today.

Moosie-
He's really only 33" inside width?:confused:
If that's really the case, then that's definately what's throwing off his "bigger" look, cuz he sure looks at LEAST 360" to this old hound dog.

Width definately can make or break a score (but what's in a score anyways!!)
Last year my hunter shot a bull that had a 52" inside credit and he went 384" with only 9" G-5's!

Still one hell of a good bull Oscar, nothing about him needs to be an "i wish he had....";)

Nice job on bull #1! Hard to comprehend that you still have another bigun to get. Go get 'em.

Great looking bull ! Your gonna need a bigger house, good luck in Wyoming ( not that you need any more luck )

Congrats on an awesome bull. sounds like one helluva hunt amongst friends. can't wait for the rest of the story and pics

Back