Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Utah Apps Up...

I applied for everything, but I am in the max point pool for antelope, so I am hoping I finally ace out the few other guys in that point pool and I am awarded with a tag. Seems like they have something against me, as I have 12 years invested in UT antelope, and no luck yet, except the one tag DP gave me in 2007.

I applied for everything, but I am in the max point pool for antelope, so I am hoping I finally ace out the few other guys in that point pool and I am awarded with a tag. Seems like they have something against me, as I have 12 years invested in UT antelope, and no luck yet, except the one tag DP gave me in 2007.

You draw an expo tag, Fin?

You draw an expo tag, Fin?

Yeah, 2007. Then the guy I had with me in 2008 drew a moose tag at the Expo. In 2009, I coaxed the Mystery Ranch guys into applying and one of them drew a Monroe archery elk tag that year. Think Oak drew an antelope tag in 2009, also (or maybe 2008). Last year, Seacat drew a Manti muzzy elk tag.

I'm telling you, I have the good juju when it comes to Expo tags. You want to be hanging with me when Expo time comes around. ;)

Thinking that Stillkickin' is going to snag one this year. Maybe even crittergetter will grab one. Was thinking this might be the year Bugler drew, but I doubt he can make it with the new baby and all.

Not sure what the deal is with UT giving those out, but if they are going to set the table as they have, I'm comin' for dinner.

Was thinking this might be the year Bugler drew, but I doubt he can make it with the new baby and all.
I was feeling ok about not going and all, then you post this up. :eek: Oh well Randy you can have my San Juan Archery elk tag that I was going to draw. But if you do, you have to at least let me come along and watch you smoke that monster. ;)

My name is in the hat for Elk, Deer, sheep x 2, and moose. For some reason, I have no real hope of drawing UT. Please surprise me Utah.

Waiting to see which Expo tags I pick up before applying in the regular draw...

I put in for Elk, Mountain Goat and Bighorn Sheep this year. Have one point from last year on Elk. I guess everyone has to start somewhere on the points game, hopefully I will draw a goat or sheep hunt before I need a cane to get around.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
malaskabound20032000@yaho
Back