Caribou Gear Tarp

Utah 2020 Draw Results Thread

Will be headed to Utah in August with General deer tag. I just really want to know what area. Should also get in better shape as mid August is not all that far away.

Nothing yet, but all long shot choices. How many days does the draw usually last? Stop looking after 2-3 days?

$393 pending charge on my credit card!

I applied for Early Rifle Bull Elk (Sept 12 - 20) - San Juan and Plateau, Fishlake for me and Youth Any Bull Elk (Sept 12 - 20) for my son.

Looks like one of us will have a pretty darn good tag!!!

Very pumped!

$393 pending charge on my credit card!

I applied for Early Rifle Bull Elk (Sept 12 - 20) - San Juan and Plateau, Fishlake for me and Youth Any Bull Elk (Sept 12 - 20) for my son.

Looks like one of us will have a pretty darn good tag!!!

Very pumped!

I missed the price for the limited entry tag which would be $800 if I drew so it looks like for sure it is the Youth Any Bull tag for my son. We have some research and some practicing to get done this summer!

Youth elk hunt for my son. My wife and I have a plan for this fall. We will have to see how this works out but...I think my son will get a lot of hunting this fall. I should have a good semi-live fall hunt season that will include elk, mule deer, possibly antelope and maybe a TX whitetail. He is very excited to draw his first tag.

Congrats to all who drew. I have the entire crew on my company CC, plus my own. So far, crickets. I think I need a new CC, as this one has been dormant when it comes to state agency charges. Hopefully Nevada knows how to charge something to this card when they start posting charges late next week.

My card seems to be defective as well. 21 sheep and elk points don’t do much good it seems. I’m not expecting much from Nevada but love the no point wildcard in Idaho.

Congrats to all who drew. I have the entire crew on my company CC, plus my own. So far, crickets. I think I need a new CC, as this one has been dormant when it comes to state agency charges. Hopefully Nevada knows how to charge something to this card when they start posting charges late next week.

Might be time to give the company card a makeover...

1589391321788.png

Attachments

• 1589390766925.png
    1589390766925.png
    505.8 KB · Views: 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back