MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Under the Radar items in your pack

Sometimes I'll throw my elk bugle in my whitetail pack. I'm sure it has confused more than a few hunters.

Wet wipes- the antibacterial ones. Good for tp, and good for baby wipe baths to keep body odor down. Also good to wash hands so small cuts and nicks don't get festered.

Small tube of super glue. Seems like a use always pops up. Gear repair, first aid, etc.

Esbit fuel tab- even if I have my stove with me, I like to keep a single fuel tab in my pack. For emergency purposes if you needed to start a fire in inclement weather, it could be a life saver. Split it in half and keep it in an old small pill bottle.

For the long pack hunts, I always have a small tube of 3 day vaginal cream. It knocks out rubs faster than anything else. true story.

There are some really good ideas here the only thing I might add from my pack is at the very bottom of my pack is a lifestraw and in one side pocket a packet of quickclot.

Immoduim AD. I take one a day. Cuts down on TP needed. And when eating mountain house I can't make hard turd if you paid me.

Acouple of those 1 oz bottles of jack. Plastic bottles. Had an old guy tell me it's medicinal

Extra pair of contact lenses and a plastic cased mirror to see where I'm putting them. small bottle of sterile multi purpose solution.
Along with the usual aspirin, a couple of those 600mg ibuprofen - works great at the end of along day or the start of the next.

Tampons. I'll use them to plug the bullet holes in anyone who tries to zip tie or chloroform me.

I once hunted in Wyoming with Spitzer for antelope. He had one of these in his pack.
fa90dd540a756e961b38a8ebd60b90a8.jpg

He also had rappelling rope which I also thought weird for a Wyoming antelope hunt.

91APzpY8BpL._SY550_.jpg
this stuff. Beats the hell out of folgers that's for sure.

Also the hot hands toe warmers. Stick em to my feet just before I get in my sleeping bag, and life is good.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back