Caribou Gear Tarp

UN Gun Treaty

http://www.gop.gov/blog/10/04/08/obamacare-flatlines-obamacare-taxes-home

Under the new health care bill all real estate transactions will be subject to a 3.8% sales tax.

Holy shit, there is an impressive committment to ignorance and stupidity. Did you not notice the bitch-slapping' that TLC got by Nemont for saying all transactions were subject to the 3.8%?

And now you feel compelled to state the same ignorant lies as TLC after watching Nemont Skool him?

If you honestly believe that "all real estate transactions will be subject to a 3.8% sales tax" please show your math on how much it would be on your house, or, if you prefer, on the median priced home in my county ($104,900).

I guess I will never understand the committment people make to ignorance. :W:

While I can appreciate the didacticism of a good derogatory interrogation, can't ya just 'Nemont up' a cut to the chase in lieu of the faux lefty shill schtick?::confused:

Does it really matter if Nemont can hold their hands, explain it at a 4th grade level, and 2 pages later they are still repeating nonsense and lies?

Jose, probably isn't a troll, but his posts also indicate that he is about as much a Republican as Obama. Anyone, who can find anything good about any of the imposter's policies and the current administration has an acute problem with reality!!!!!!!!!! I guess Jose's problems with reality are also Bush's fault, since the entire Obama occupation has been based on placing all blame on the previous administration (which was saddled with a Democratic controlled Congress)!!!!!!!!!!!

What is an "imposter" when used in this context?

What is an "occupation" when used in this context?

Originally Posted by noharleyyet
While I can appreciate the didacticism of a good derogatory interrogation, can't ya just 'Nemont up' a cut to the chase in lieu of the faux lefty shill schtick?:

Does it really matter if Nemont can hold their hands, explain it at a 4th grade level, and 2 pages later they are still repeating nonsense and lies?

I'll take that as 'no'.

H. R. 4872—33
‘‘CHAPTER 2A—UNEARNED INCOME MEDICARE
CONTRIBUTION
‘‘Sec. 1411. Imposition of tax.
‘‘SEC. 1411. IMPOSITION OF TAX.
‘‘(a) IN GENERAL.—Except as provided in subsection (e)—
‘‘(1) APPLICATION TO INDIVIDUALS.—In the case of an individual,
there is hereby imposed (in addition to any other tax
imposed by this subtitle) for each taxable year a tax equal
to 3.8 percent of the lesser of—
‘‘(A) net investment income for such taxable year, or
‘‘(B) the excess (if any) of—
‘‘(i) the modified adjusted gross income for such
taxable year, over
‘‘(ii) the threshold amount.
‘‘(2) APPLICATION TO ESTATES AND TRUSTS.—In the case
of an estate or trust, there is hereby imposed (in addition
to any other tax imposed by this subtitle) for each taxable
year a tax of 3.8 percent of the lesser of—
‘‘(A) the undistributed net investment income for such
taxable year, or
‘‘(i) the adjusted gross income (as defined in section
67(e)) for such taxable year, over
‘‘(ii) the dollar amount at which the highest tax
bracket in section 1(e) begins for such taxable year.

Ammuse youtr self by readin thru this additiona tax,s however no mention of congress being covered onder this "great plan",, in fact the exempted themselved in chapter 1

TITLE IX--REVENUE PROVISIONS

Subtitle A--Revenue Offset Provisions

Sec. 9001. Excise tax on high cost employer-sponsored health coverage. MY BCBS additionaly taxed,,

Sec. 9002. Inclusion of cost of employer-sponsored health coverage on W-2.

Sec. 9003. Distributions for medicine qualified only if for prescribed drug or insulin.

Sec. 9004. Increase in additional tax on distributions from HSAs and Archer MSAs not used for qualified medical expenses.

Sec. 9005. Limitation on health flexible spending arrangements under cafeteria plans. limits?????

Sec. 9006. Expansion of information reporting requirements.

Sec. 9007. Additional requirements for charitable hospitals.

Sec. 9008. Imposition of annual fee on branded prescription pharmaceutical manufacturers and importers.

Sec. 9009. Imposition of annual fee on medical device manufacturers and importers. tax mfgr,s

Sec. 9010. Imposition of annual fee on health insurance providers.

Sec. 9011. Study and report of effect on veterans health care. screw veterans again

Sec. 9012. Elimination of deduction for expenses allocable to Medicare Part D subsidy.

Sec. 9013. Modification of itemized deduction for medical expenses. raise limits for deductionsSec. 9014. Limitation on excessive remuneration paid by certain health insurance providers.

Sec. 9015. Additional hospital insurance tax on high-income taxpayers. Nice

Sec. 9016. Modification of section 833 treatment of certain health organizations.

Sec. 9017. Excise tax on elective cosmetic medical procedures.

Subtitle B--Other Provisions

Sec. 9021. Exclusion of health benefits provided by Indian tribal governments.

Sec. 9022. Establishment of simple cafeteria plans for small businesses.

Sec. 9023. Qualifying therapeutic discovery project credit.

TITLE X--STRENGTHENING QUALITY, AFFORDABLE HEALTH CARE FOR ALL AMERICANS

Subtitle H--Provisions Relating to Title IX

Sec. 10901. Modifications to excise tax on high cost employer-sponsored health coverage.

Sec. 10902. Inflation adjustment of limitation on health flexible spending arrangements under cafeteria plans.

Sec. 10903. Modification of limitation on charges by charitable hospitals.

Sec. 10904. Modification of annual fee on medical device manufacturers and importers.

Sec. 10905. Modification of annual fee on health insurance providers.

Sec. 10906. Modifications to additional hospital insurance tax on high-income taxpayers.

Sec. 10907. Excise tax on indoor tanning services in lieu of elective cosmetic medical procedures.

Sec. 10908. Exclusion for assistance provided to participants in State student loan repayment programs for certain health professionals.

Sec. 10909. Expansion of adoption credit and adoption assistance programs.

H.R. 4872. Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010

Subtitle E--Provisions Relating to Revenue

Sec. 1401. High-cost plan excise tax.

Sec. 1402. Unearned income Medicare contribution.

Sec. 1403. Delay of limitation on health flexible spending arrangements under cafeteria plans.

Sec. 1404. Brand name pharmaceuticals.

Sec. 1405. Excise tax on medical device manufacturers.

Sec. 1406. Health insurance providers.

Sec. 1407. Delay of elimination of deduction for expenses allocable to medicare part D subsidy.

Sec. 1408. Elimination of unintended application of cellulosic biofuel producer credit.

Sec. 1409. Codification of economic substance doctrine and penalties.

Sec. 1410. Time for payment of corporate estimated taxes.

Last edited:
H. R. 4872—33
‘‘CHAPTER 2A—UNEARNED INCOME MEDICARE
CONTRIBUTION
‘‘Sec. 1411. Imposition of tax.
‘‘SEC. 1411. IMPOSITION OF TAX.
‘‘(a) IN GENERAL.—Except as provided in subsection (e)—
‘‘(1) APPLICATION TO INDIVIDUALS.—In the case of an individual,
there is hereby imposed (in addition to any other tax
imposed by this subtitle) for each taxable year a tax equal
to 3.8 percent of the lesser of—
‘‘(A) net investment income for such taxable year, or
‘‘(i) the modified adjusted gross income for such
taxable year, over
‘‘(ii) the threshold amount.
‘‘(2) APPLICATION TO ESTATES AND TRUSTS.—In the case
of an estate or trust, there is hereby imposed (in addition
to any other tax imposed by this subtitle) for each taxable
year a tax of 3.8 percent of the lesser of—
‘‘(A) the undistributed net investment income for such
taxable year, or
‘‘(i) the adjusted gross income (as defined in section
67(e)) for such taxable year, over
‘‘(ii) the dollar amount at which the highest tax
bracket in section 1(e) begins for such taxable year.

So you read this to be a tax on every real estate transaction? You need to go read the administrative rules and threshold for income.

Nemont

Welcome back JC, I have missed you.;)

Based on the fact this thread has way more views than any other thread on the active topics, there must be a bunch of others. I should get paid by Fin for keeping visitors during the offseason.

2013 I get to travel your direction to watch Big East with SMU or Cougar High. Which one are you closest to?

my company has already admitted that when this comes into effect fully they will drop our coverage and pay the penalty and force us under this coverage as its cheaper for them,,,,,,,,,, many others will follow suit.

I think that this is the main effect desired, and in the long run achieved, by those crafting this legislation. Single Payer (ie: the government) coverage. Instead of just those over the age of 65 being covered by the Medicare plans, it will be all of us. How is that Medicare solvency thingy working out right now??:(

my source is

http://housedocs.house.gov/energycommerce/ppacacon.pdf

my company has already admitted that when this comes into effect fully they will drop our coverage and pay the penalty and force us under this coverage as its cheaper for them,,,,,,,,,, many others will follow suit.

I think I am gonna go ahead and call bullshit on this nonsense, just like the rest of your ignorant statements.

You want us to believe that your company, which could drop benefits TOMORROW, is going to continue to voluntarily provide benefits for two more years, and then, when it becomes mandatory to do what they ALREADY do, they are going to quit doing it in order to pay a penalty?

Yeah, that sounds like more of your bullshit.

But, let's play along.

Is your company bigger or smaller than 50 employees?

Is it privately owned or publicly owned?

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back