Yeti GOBOX Collection

Ukraine / Russia

What's the source and date Nathan?

International Institute for Strategic Studies, October 10th. So things were already going south for Russia from a tactical perspective by then.

They sound fairly legit at least according to their website. ;)

Had to scroll back to the top to see if it was still about Ukraine.

@Big Fin she has run her course, it’s time.
It’s slowly making its way back on topic.
Based on the estimated casualties by the Defense Ministry of Ukraine (which likely are somewhat inflated), Russian KIA topped 100,000 today. Over 3,000 tanks destroyed and lots of other irreplaceable equipment due to the current sanctions in place and the way so many things are built elsewhere.

Even if that estimate is overinflated by 2X that is more than the US had in the 20 years we were in Vietnam. And we have double the population of Russia to start with. Think of the folks that were directly affected by Vietnam and how disruptive that was to our society and it is hard to fathom how big of an effect this is going to have on Russia going forward win or lose.
Russia’s suffered extremely high casualties, but I’m sure those are inflated coming from Ukraine. And I have no doubt Ukraine’s numbers on their casualties are about half of what is reality.

There will be a lost generation of males on both sides.

I thought this was supposed to be about Putin and $... All I can say is I'm paying storage on 2500 bu. of wheat and the parasitic co-op is sucking all the fun out off this. Vlad needs to something really stupid really soon then you spoiled college boys can start paying more for your fresh baked muffins with your new-found wealth. And I can buy that .257 Weatherby for fence line whitetail control on the edge of my bedding cover.

Ever so briefly pulled back between the white and double yellow lines of thread integrity for a hunting/political forum bitch festival, carry on. Doe season is near.

I thought this was supposed to be about Putin and $... All I can say is I'm paying storage on 2500 bu. of wheat and the parasitic co-op is sucking all the fun out off this. Vlad needs to something really stupid really soon then you spoiled college boys can start paying more for your fresh baked muffins with your new-found wealth. And I can buy that .257 Weatherby for fence line whitetail control on the edge of my bedding cover.

Ever so briefly pulled back between the white and double yellow lines of thread integrity for a hunting/political forum bitch festival, carry on. Doe season is near.
Gluten free organic GMO-free is all the rage nowadays. Don’t you guys ever do focus groups?

International Institute for Strategic Studies, October 10th. So things were already going south for Russia from a tactical perspective by then.

They sound fairly legit at least according to their website. ;)

Personally i think they are close to dropping some nuclear war heads. 100,000 dead just from russia? Dude....... senseless. Cant imagine how many are dead on the ukraine side. How disconnected could you be to think 100,000 dead people is ok, even in war. We are looking something that is going to be discussed long after Afghanistan is forgotten about. That is so many people.

Ruble Surpasses Brazil’s Real as Year’s Best-Performing Currency.​

Come on everyone we need to hashtag harder. LOL Between the great year on the oil and gas markets and the news on the ruble they are doing alright.

We sure showed Putin!🙄

This was like 200 pages ago but it’s important to revisit.

Ruble is down 20% since the beginning of November versus the currencies that matter, EUR and CNY.

EU nat gas storage is at 100%.

EU Electricity prices are back to pre-invasion levels

A cynic would say that this is thanks to US LNG and warmer temps, so far. Some would add in it is due to increases in renewables like wind and solar.

The reality is that humans can solve seemingly complex, if not impossible, problems. We can’t solve them all. I’m sure carbon emissions aren’t much lower, but this is still a positive.we can’t dwell on what seems impossible, rather what is possible.

Happy 2023!

Last edited:
Been following this thread since the beginning. Im not a fan of supporting the Ukraine war, but also look at the history of the Nazis. How could we turn a blind eye to that? We did for a while, and look how it turned out. So we support Ukraine to save lives. But have we by putting them into a brutal modern war?

No question the whole war stinks of corruption from all sides, the US included.

My greatest fear is the war widening and I dont see Russia doing it honestly. They would take advantage of it if it did though, as would China. I see Iran, who is supplying drones to Russia, getting more involved and drawing Israel into the war. If those two countries entered the war, it would absolutely kick off world war 3.

Russia has saber rattled a lot, and given our damn near complete involvement, I think they would have attacked us by now if they were going to.

All I know is that many people are not prepared for WW3, and it would be an ugly, horrible war if it happens.

EU nat gas storage is at 100%.

EU Electricity prices are back to pre-invasion levels

A cynic would say that this is thanks to US LNG and warmer temps, so far.

That's a lot of Russian gas being replaced by US gas. Pretty amazing how much prices have dropped in Europe since April.

1672924833453.png

When do we get to rebrand it as Freedom Gas, for those ESG reports.

That's a lot of Russian gas being replaced by US gas. Pretty amazing how much prices have dropped in Europe since April.

View attachment 259261

When do we get to rebrand it as Freedom Gas, for those ESG reports.
'24 run up coming soon...

Back