MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Ukraine / Russia

A mystery object described by one local news outlet as a "UFO" has been shot down in the southern Russian region of Rostov.
Vasily Golubev, the governor of Rostov oblast, wrote on Telegram that a "small-size object in the shape of a ball" had been discovered flying "in the wind" at an altitude of around one and a half miles on January 3. With the object spotted above the village of Sultan Sala in the region's Myasnikovsky district, Golubev said "the decision was taken to liquidate it."

"I urge everyone to remain calm. To ensure security, all forces and means are involved. The sky is covered with anti-aircraft defenses," he added, without specifying what the object was.

First Ukraine, now Russia is shooting down UFO’s. The U.S. can’t wait to start sending billions to the aliens.

How do you see an object the size of a baseball a mile to a mile and a half in the sky?

Zelensky shakes up Ukrainian government amid growing corruption scandal​

Lol, Stevie Wonder saw this coming. Don’t worry zelensky, sugar daddy will send more $$$$$

Zelensky shakes up Ukrainian government amid growing corruption scandal​

Lol, Stevie Wonder saw this coming. Don’t worry zelensky, sugar daddy will send more $$$$$
Corruption in Ukraine? What a shocker! No doubt the US taxpayer is being fleeced with no end in sight. We really need some leadership in this country.

Corruption in Ukraine? What a shocker! No doubt the US taxpayer is being fleeced with no end in sight. We really need some leadership in this country.
Corruption everywhere. China, Albania, Russia, Ukraine, FBI, White House. Where do we start cleaning up this mess?

Corruption everywhere. China, Albania, Russia, Ukraine, FBI, White House. Where do we start cleaning up this mess?

Good point and good question. Does anyone even care anymore?

The Ukrainian people dying at the hands of a crazed dictator, Russian people and troops being forced into a war they may not want to be in - those people care. The corrupt care about continuing the war with our money. To sit out the fight now would be no different to me than staying neutral during the first 2 world wars. Inevitably, we were drawn into both those wars.

If this story about Nord Stream has any veracity at all... whoa Nelly
On one hand... it's one anonymous source. On the other, Hersch is a career journalist with some major stories under his belt.

Part of me looks and says of course it's true. Another part says this is speculation based on something that's possible but not definite.

On one hand... it's one anonymous source. On the other, Hersch is a career journalist with some major stories under his belt.

Part of me looks and says of course it's true. Another part says this is speculation based on something that's possible but not definite.
I share your opinion. Not ready to buy it but I will not discount it it either. I could never wrap my head around why Putin would blow this thing up himself especially that close to waters that under close Swede, Dane and Norwegian observation.

The source has very specific and detailed information. It's either accurate or made up. It's coming from a government agent, so the question is why is this person bringing this information forward to an 85 year old journalist?

I’m sure people tried to write Seymour off when he exposed the My Lai Massacre and cover up.
It’s not like this is coming from some kid on Reddit.
I don’t know guys its almost like the United States government and intelligence agencys have a long history of doing some pretty sketchy shit, and then trying to cover it up. I don’t know, but we might wanna look into that.
Never mind……… they would never try to mislead us or outright lie to us. What was I thinking.

Last edited:
Jurgen Prochnow will play the journalist's assassin in the movie.

So where are we now?
Option 1 - Russia did it because gas flows had been cut off and they wanted to increase the fears in Germany of an impending winter.
Option 2- The US did it to make people think Russia did it and because we didn't like the pipeline to start? The latter part is mostly wrong. The political power Russia would gain was a known. Most of the US opposition to NS1 and NS2 came from Senators in O&G areas that would rather supply plentiful gas in form of LNG. There was even considerable varying political opinion in Europe about the pipeline, everyone talking their book. I guess this option is possible, but blowing it in September would be the riskiest time? You could crush the European economy (and possibly the global economy) with a long cold snap in winter (although I recognize gas wasn't;t flowing, but cutting off the possibility increases market prices). That's a risky decision. It was nice that the author tied in Norway because they export a lot of gas to Europe. Just makes it more odd that Joey B would help out the O&G industry.

Back