TurkeyEye's First Deer Pics

FLIPPER

I will let Nut edit and tell the story...being as he got to witness this FIRST deer :D

sew0062.jpg

sew0066.jpg

sew0063.jpg

sew0064.jpg

Awesome! Congrats on your first deer, TurkeyEye! The first of many, I'm sure!

Good job Nut and Vipe!

Oak

congratulations Turkeyeye.. That's a nice first buck.. I like that little green stocked rifle you used too... Looks like a shooter.....

:cool:

And look at that prominantly displayed HuntTalk Patch. With a cute mug like that, that kid is going to have to be in the contest. Congrats Turkeyeye!
BTW is it just me or is that patch stapled to the hat? It's all the same to me just as long as you didn't staple it to his head in the process. :eek:

This is the story its about 20 or 40 min walk we got to the spot I had the gun set up with the sticks that Meathead loaded me we set there for about 5 to 10 min then my dad said lets move so we moved 15 to 25 yd sat there for 30 min my dad got on his knees for a few mins then he said deer deer :eek: :eek: I became alert and the deer stopped behind some trees. all I could see was its chest about 4 mins later my dad ask me if he could shoot since he had a clear shot at it. I did not give a anwser. I keep asking my dad "is it still there?" He said He wasnt sure a couple of times. After what seemed forever The deer started moving. my dad knew it was not going to stop once it started across the road. He did a meep and stopped it at the edge of the road. I shot and it droppped where stood.so we waited about 15 mins befor we walked up to it and it was down and at frist we thought it was a spik.so we went to get darren to get the mule to get the deer and I tagged it. :D :D :D
and my dad would not stop huging me.
Then we go back to the motel and mom comes out I tell her I didn't get a deer she said o well there is a next time. I just couldn't keep from my smile and told her to look in the truck that flipper got a doe she gets back there and see a buck and asked who got the buck I tell her I did boy I should of never told her it was my buck for she never stopped huggin me.

TE getting his first deer is one of the greatest moments in my life. :D :cool:
There is nothing that can compare to watching your child get their first kill.

Thanks to Darren for inviting us there.

Thanks to Meathead for loaning TE the shooting sticks which helped him immensely.Also for the hunting stories.

Thanks to Flipper for his long range shooting abilities. :D

Way to go TE!! Congrats on the buck dude!! I bet you were really happy when you saw him drop!! Congrats again dude, that's too cool!!

Great story TE! I can't believe you tried to fool your mom. She hugged you a bunch anyway. Pretty good stuff. I hope you win the $50. What would you do with it, if you win? Maybe buy some of those shooting sticks, they sound pretty good to have around. :cool:

Turkey Eye---ding a ling a dang dang--that's a great, no, awesome first buck--congrats to you on some fine shooting and c-grats to everyone who was there to help, epsecially ol' pa and your mother--my vote is T/E wins the $50 contest like Mojave says-one shot, one buck(that's gonna be mighty fine eatin'), one set of proud parents, one super proud hunter and friends there to enjoy it with-chris

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 11-11-2002 16:40: Message edited by: csutton7 ]</font>

Congradulations on your first deer nothing quite like killing your first deer is there espically seeing as how your first deer was a buck, my first deer was a doe and i was extremly excited, i also experienced somthing new this year, my first deer with a bow. O now thats exciting. i killed a seven poit with my bow. but enough about me congrats again good luck on future sucess

Let me tell you folks some things about this boy, now. He was as excited as a kid at Christmas with his buck, but I think he'd have been just as happy with a doe. Before he ever told me about how many points it had he was talking about how heavy it was and how big and tasty the backstraps were going to be. He was also repeatedly thankful of Meathead for loaning him those shooting sticks, saying he couldn't have done it without them. Nut and Vipe have one right-minded kid there! How the heck did that happen? :confused: ;)

WOOOHOOOOOOO TurkeyEye,that's a real nice buck.
I have to agree it's also the best story on here,and the picture's are great.
You did a good job of waiting for the deer and a better job of holding ol dad off LOL.
Nut & Vip,what a super family you have.
Im sure all of you that were there will never forget this hunt.
Cool.
:cool: :cool:
HIGH FIVE TO TURKYEYE!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back