PEAX Equipment

TurkeyEye has moved on to hunting the Biggest Game

Nut

Yes he has and I have proof

codiecaseyashely1.jpg

He should change his name to "Two-Timing Stud".

You go boy!

Nut, no wonder why he doesn't want to go turkey hunting!

By the looks of it, your new quote will soon be saying (hopefully not for 10 years but.....):

"Best thing I ever was called is GRANDPA!!!!!!

Like Father like son... or something like that.. Only TE is a good looking young man..

:cool:

OMG! Our little TurkeyEye is growing up so fast! :eek:
Just make sure they like to hunt and fish also TE
DixieLady

I guess the stories will have to wait for a few more years and TE settles down a bit... ;)

Mom ask the one girl if she collect dolls and said no that she rather collect guns and she does hunt
thats the one on my right :D
:D :D

Wow, the one on your right hunts or at least likes guns, but the one on your left is giving you a hug, and you look like you like it too. You better pay some attention to the one on the right too. Go for a walk in the woods with her or something like that, eh?

Was your mom asking about the dolls because she was going to see if you two could compare collections ;) :D :D :D

Sometimes Russ, you are pretty dense.. She wanted to be sure none of them were inflatable..

If she'd rather collect guns, keep her. She's a good one..

TE, That's a problem that every man has had with every woman since the beginning of time. You are not the first and by far you won't be the last. Just grab yourself by the juevos and go for it. Just remember to BE NICE! Treat her with respect. Listen more than you talk and always remember, there is no I in US!!

If you want to get a conversation started then start out by talking about your gun...uuuhhhh, I mean your weapon.. noooo, I mean stuff like stalking..DHHOOO.. Hell, what do I know. :rolleyes: Just kiss her and you won't have to talk! ;)

The girls even asked for me to allow TE to have a beer so he would open up a bit more and not be so tentative. Of course I wouldnt.

He has time and he will overcome it like he has so many other things. ;)

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back