Tunes you have heard live. (Friday tunes)

Invisible Touch tour, January 1987 - The Summit - Houston TX. My very first rock concert and the very first time I ever smelt the jazz cabbage.

Last edited:
I don't remember the year, but back in the 90s at RKCNDY in Seattle.

I remember he was over an hour late to start. I pulled one of the tour posters off the wall as a souvenir and a guy threatened to beat me up because he thought I was the promoter and was trying to leave without a show happening. It was a great show when he finally came on.

I wish my memory wasn't so terrible, can't remember dates and names so often...

Played at a small all-ages club in Seattle, 1993-ish maybe?

Opening band, they weren't really known yet. Blew my dang mind:

The headliner:

While I can't remember the exact dates, I vividly remember driving home from Seattle to Bellingham up I-5 afterwards at 2am with all the windows down in my 62 chevy and the music at max volume trying to stay awake. And getting up for an 8am class the next morning.

1974, freshman year of high school, my older brother and his best friend took me out of our tiny NorCal town on an epic road trip to CalJam.

Remember Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, the Eagles, etc….
Mind was officially blown🤯
More people at that concert than lived in our county and the two neighboring ones!

I'm not sure how to post the actual songs but! One of my favorites is Suzy Q by Credence because I saw them live in the cafeteria of a grammar school before they became famous. Same with Santana. They played our highschool dances a few times. A buddy played with Black Sabbath for a while and another highschool friend played organ with another group, their name escapes me but pretty sure it was Tom Petty. I sat in on a dope smoking living room sing-along in the Haight Ashbury with Janice Joplin and the not yet formed Big Brother. That was all in the early to mid 60's. The California music scene of the 60's was pretty much a blur but I'm told I had fun.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back