Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Tunage to beat the heat

Heat Wave

Martha and The Vandellas

Ben, there is a solo guitar performance in The Power Station that is pretty good, which possibly is not the part of the video most of you noticed ;)

The Drifters----than you Ken !

Heat Wave

Martha and The Vandellas

Ben, there is a solo guitar performance in The Power Station that is pretty good, which possibly is not the part of the video most of you noticed ;)

The Drifters----than you Ken !

I think that John Taylor is one of the most underrated bass players out there. The guy can throw down. Power Station was a fun group. :)

Ladies & Gentlemen, Ms. Ella Fitzgerald.

combine this song with the favorite adult drink thread--- around a campfire--- after a long day in the mountains . AAAHHHHH :love:

( and speaking only of rmyself --the smell of a good cigar that one of the men is smoking with his adult beverage )

thank you Ben

PS : Keith Urban : Long Hot Summer--------good music, on the beach, cute girls in a convertible, adult beverages around a beach fire. This one should work for this thread ;) If one of you gentlemen would be so kind and post it, I will watch it, again AND I think some of you might enjoy it as well;)

Last edited:
Because I'm an idiot, I read the title as "tonnage" not tunage.

I was momentarily very confused as to how a fat girl could help one stay cool in the heat.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back