Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Truth behind the humor . . .

Everyone but me is an idiot. I have to go somewhere where everyone is like me.

An observation that I have from watching the current political turmoil and all the Covid controversy. People are the same regardless of political affiliation.
Fear drives some of the worst decisions we make. That fear has it’s roots in real problems associated with real consequences, but is expressed in a magnified way that actually causes even bigger problems.

We would all be better for being able to live in the reality of “perfect love casts out fear.”

Everyone but me is an idiot. I have to go somewhere where everyone is like me.

An observation that I have from watching the current political turmoil and all the Covid controversy. People are the same regardless of political affiliation.
Fear drives some of the worst decisions we make. That fear has it’s roots in real problems associated with real consequences, but is expressed in a magnified way that actually causes even bigger problems.

We would all be better for being able to live in the reality of “perfect love casts out fear.”
Preach it brother. The wife and I are going through the book of John right now... good stuff.

Covid controversy? The families of the nearly 400,000 dead from Covid will tell you there is no controversy. :( It is a killer regardless of what you may believe.

Covid controversy? The families of the nearly 400,000 dead from Covid will tell you there is no controversy. :( It is a killer regardless of what you may believe.
I am simply noting there is controversy around Covid. My thoughts on the subject are irrelevant and weren’t included.

Can we agree there is a lot of fear around this topic?

Vikingsguy, my apologies for the hijack. However, you should know that
Californian emigrees are no laughing matter.😉

Apparently "somewhere better" never includes WY or WV as both have flat populations while everywhere else is growing.
Reminds me of my favorite gas station attendant...giant walrus mustache. Every time I go in, we chat, and He ends it with... ‘Know why Waukegan county’s population hasn’t changed in 40 years? Every time a girl gets pregnant, her boyfriend leaves town. Yuk yuk.’

We really aren't the pariah y'all make us out to be. It is unfortunate the stereotype exists and I know it all to well... If you have never hunted or fished the Republic I think most would be pleasantly surprised.
Heresy. Young man, you will go stand in the corner and face the wall until you are willing to say the correct answer.😉

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back