Truth behind the humor . . .

Besides, you aren’t really from Kalifornia. We can spot a fake from mile away. Anyone who says y’all has some roots in a swamp somewhere below the Mason Dixon not too many branches back in the family tree.
😁
Quite the opposite actually, but you're are a funny man Gerald. I was born in CA, but spent time in many Midwestern states as a kid. Mom's family and dad's family are very different. Mom's family has been in this country so long they don't know where their from originally. Dad is a first generation American. Don't ask to see my birth certificate.

Quite the opposite actually, but you're are a funny man Gerald. I was born in CA, but spent time in many Midwestern states as a kid. Mom's family and dad's family are very different. Mom's family has been in this country so long they don't know where their from originally. Dad is a first generation American. Don't ask to see my birth certificate.
Sounds like you would fit right in here in MT.👍

Could just as easily be a MT, UT, or ID flag.

View attachment 170248
Just talked to a guy this morning from Austin. I asked how things were going, and he said OK, staying home, but downtown was zombieland anyway. I said I wasn't really sure what he meant and the said Austin voted a couple of years ago to change zoning so that homeless camps could now occur in the prime downtown area near UT, so the stores were all boarded up and bars and restaurants closed. We used to visit Austin often in the 80s, and downtown was delightful. Who votes to trash your own hometown?

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
troutflys
Back