NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Trade or sell Components.

Barnes TTSX 7mm 140 available @ PV

Seems random
stuff is popping up
here and there. I am getting dangerously close to needing not much more, save some 6.5 bullets and even those I have found some (Midway (limit 2), Optics P (backorderable, free shipping) but sometimes they do show up.

Looking for 200 grain accubonds or 212 grain ELD-X for .308 and also H4350 or IMR4350 powder located in MN

I have 3 boxes of federal 7mm rem mag with 160 accubonds
And a couple of other boxes of loaded 7mm, have to check what they are
Need some brass, switching to hammers

Looking for some 160gr 7mm Accubonds to use for a friend's new rifle
Explain your buddy's new rifle and the need for the 160gr .284 accubonds.....in a 2,000 word essay......and I may be able to help you out!

Just kidding....about the essay. I have a few extras in that flavor if it helps.

I should of added the invite to shoot me a PM!

Explain your buddy's new rifle and the need for the 160gr .284 accubonds.....in a 2,000 word essay......and I may be able to help you out!

Just kidding....about the essay. I have a few extras in that flavor if it helps.

I should of added the invite to shoot me a PM!
Thanks, I'll shoot you a PM. Don't have enough in me on a Monday morning to hit the word count, but he picked up a lefty stainless 700 7 mag for a good price from a local auction I gave him a heads up about.

Last edited:
Lots of powder made it through the weekend on powder valley. Maybe it's time to try some new stuff.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back