Trade or sell Components.

Long shot, but anyone in East or Middle TN, or maybe far North GA or AL, that would want to meet, I have:
3lb RL15
1.5lb RL17

Im looking for:
H4895
SRPs
Benchmark

Powdervalley has some Accurate powders in stock at the moment. Also had Hodgdon as well, had #1 of H4831SC in my cart but was gone before I could check out.

I have a question for you folks that have ordered and received "Powder" from PV.

Last week I placed an order for a powder and the order went through as any other online order, no issues. I just checked the status of that order and it states,"Processing - Hazmat".
My question, is this normal?

I know about the increased shipping delay and I am guessing that I will probably be receiving a shipping email soon...or hoping for one anyway.

Asking due to this is my first purchase with PV after reading posts like the one above by @Redside.

Also asking because I placed a order with Midway the same day and that order was just dropped at my door.

I placed my first PV order last week for some bullets that they showed as being in stock. When I checked the status of my order they said it.would be 10 to 14 working days before my order would be ready for shipment.

It took about a week and a half to two weeks to get my last shipment from PV.

I have a question for you folks that have ordered and received "Powder" from PV.

Last week I placed an order for a powder and the order went through as any other online order, no issues. I just checked the status of that order and it states,"Processing - Hazmat".
My question, is this normal?

I know about the increased shipping delay and I am guessing that I will probably be receiving a shipping email soon...or hoping for one anyway.

Asking due to this is my first purchase with PV after reading posts like the one above by @Redside.

Also asking because I placed a order with Midway the same day and that order was just dropped at my door.
Yeah, it’s going slow. I’ve ordered powder from PV and Midsouth in the last month and both have taken a couple weeks. Also, you’ve got to be home to sign for it once it’s delivered, because of the hazmat status. I had to wait another five days because FedEx kept trying to deliver while I was at work. Worth the annoyance to actually have powder though.

Yeah, it’s going slow. I’ve ordered powder from PV and Midsouth in the last month and both have taken a couple weeks. Also, you’ve got to be home to sign for it once it’s delivered, because of the hazmat status. I had to wait another five days because FedEx kept trying to deliver while I was at work. Worth the annoyance to actually have powder though.
They have just left it at my door with no signature required.

I tried to get some h4350 but it sold out quickly. Looks like I'm going to be trying out some accurate 4350.

Same thing here, but it shipped and arrived yesterday. Took about 2 weeks in all. Delivery didnt require a signature though. Found it at my door waiting for me.

Received a PV email stating that the order was shipped with UPS tracking. Then received an email from UPS stating that it is on it's way. Estamated delivery will be 10 days from the order date. Not Bad!

Thanks

More bad news

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210401-144604_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210401-144604_Facebook.jpg
    538.9 KB · Views: 59
Back