Caribou Gear Tarp

Trade or sell Components.

I will take inventory of extras (if there is such a thing).
In need of 209 shotgun primers.
We go through 3-4,000 a week shooting cowboy fast draw.
Looking for someone's local store/range that has 10 or 20,000 they will part with.

I have approx. 200 Sierra game king .264 caliber 140s.

1 pound of imr4350
1 pound of imr4831

Need 200 grain 30 cal eldx bullets...my order fell through.

how many clips do you want? I have a large box of 06 once fired looks like mostly WW and Federal.
Let me know what you want for them My boy is ate up with WWII stuff right now and we are getting him a pretty nice collection of stuff so I am always on the look out for stuff

I have 200+ cases of once fired 30-06 brass uncleared. Mix of federal and Remington.

Let me know what you want for them My boy is ate up with WWII stuff right now and we are getting him a pretty nice collection of stuff so I am always on the look out for stuff
let me see how many I can put in the small priority mail box.

I have a bunch of 30-06 brass that are once fired. Most are Winchester or federal.

I even have a Remington 783 30-06 I’m leaning on getting rid of. I am not sure the best route. It’s a hard thing to consider getting rid of a gun that got me through my college years. Will likely keep it or go a local route of sale.

Just tossed a quart bag of mixed .270 brass in the tumbler over lunch. I plan to go through the rest of what I have and I’ll make a list here hopefully by the weekend. I know I have some .30-06 that I might want to get rid of and probably have some 7mm and .300Win Mag as well. I’ll update soon
Follow-up from my last post. Tumbled for a few hours in walnut and mineral spirits. Most look really nice. A small handful could use another few hours but all clean enough to reload. Baggie of .270 brass came out as 96 pieces:

6- Winchester
19- FC
14- Barnes
57- RP

Have small number of odds and ends brass I found around here, that I’ll try to get cleaned up this weekend and post.

Currently looking for .338” TTSX both 185gr and 210gr. More updates this weekend as unpack the bench and garage after the last few months.

I have a bunch of 30-06 brass that are once fired. Most are Winchester or federal.

I even have a Remington 783 30-06 I’m leaning on getting rid of. I am not sure the best route. It’s a hard thing to consider getting rid of a gun that got me through my college years. Will likely keep it or go a local route of sale.
Keep it as a back up rifle. I never go on a hunt with only 1 rifle. You never know if your rifle will get dropped or scope bumped or anything like that on your main rifle. A back up that you're confident in can save a half day sighting in your main rifle and a lot of frustration.

I have some .338 225 grain Swift A-Frame bullets, two boxes with 40 each (total of 80) one box is factory plastic with foam divider, other is cardboard factory with foam divider- $60 shipped for all 80

And some .338 250 grain Nosler Partitions loose in a ziploc bag (total of 72)-$50 shipped -OR- above Swift A-Frames AND the Nosler Partitions for $100 total-shipped to lower 48

Prefer Paypal, just don't say anything about "boolits" in description of item purchased.
I have switched to Barnes TTSX exclusively so I have no use for these anymore. PM me if you want photos, I have no idea how to post photos here.

EDITED 12/12/2020 at 2:26 PM ALL SOLD

Last edited:

No way I would get rid of that rifle.

I have the following:
-.308 165gr TTSXs, qty 88 total, with 5 of these being pull-downs
-.277 130gr TSXs, qty 85
-.277 140gr Uncoated Failsafes, qty 65, with several of these being pull-downs
-.264 100gr Nosler Partitions qty 100 (ordered these thinking that they were 125gr, 2 full boxes not in picture below)

I’m looking for:
-.264 129gr Nosler ABLRs
-.264 125gr Nosler Partitions
-.264 120gr Speer Gold Dots
-.264 129gr Hornady SST or SPs
-.308 150gr NBTs, Hornady Interlocks, or SGKs

Attachments

• AEF8DF88-063D-40C8-A36A-164C07184F7E.jpeg
    AEF8DF88-063D-40C8-A36A-164C07184F7E.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 3
Currently looking for .338” TTSX both 185gr and 210gr.
I was in Cabelas tonight and they had both in stock in the Grandville, MI store. Shelves were pretty bare minus the assortment of light 6mm, a handful of .270 and quite a bit of .338 bullets.

I've got about 60 nickel plated .300 Win Mag cases. Federal stamp on them. If somebody wants them, pm with a fair price.

I was in Cabelas tonight and they had both in stock in the Grandville, MI store. Shelves were pretty bare minus the assortment of light 6mm, a handful of .270 and quite a bit of .338 bullets.
Hmmm good to know! My usual online retailers have been out for a week. I only used a handful to confirm zero and shoot a deer on this last box.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back