Tourist Season

Hunterman

Why is it called tourist season,,If we cann't shoot them??
confused.gif
hump.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

Maybee they are "protected" so the local government`s can rob them of their money [that`s what they do in maricopa county, phx. metro] our politition`s love "tourist season"

What are you talking about Whiskers? There are actually people that vacation in Jersey
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Being from Montana, you probably don't get out too much. We have this thing here about a mile from my house called the ATLANTIC OCEAN, there is a place 30 miles from here called ATLANTIC CITY. Every single person from NEW YORK, PHILADELPHIA, CONNECTICUT, MARYLAND, I have even heard tell of a Montanan coming thru, come here in the summer time. They are on vacation, and think everyone
is here to serve them, or that we have nothing better to do than sit behind them while they gawk at shit.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 09-26-2003 06:24: Message edited by: Whiskers ]</font>

I didn't realize tourists were supposed to do any thing other than that...
Besides spend their money and leave, which is what we advocate...LOL!!!
biggrin.gif

You got me there Whiskers, we are a little behind the times in MT. I am guessing those tourists are just looking at all the people because we never seen that many folks in one place.
biggrin.gif

I would love to hit Atlantic City one day, but since I can gamble in Vegas, and not get thrown in jail for buying sex, I better stay closer to home.
wink.gif

When you are as ugly as me you gotta pay. I would post a smiley, but I am not lying.

Being way out here in the boonies in Texas you wouldnt think my lil' store would get many tourists, but in the last year I've had people stop by from Wisconsin, Massachusetts, South Dakota, Alabama, LOTS from Lousiana, Florida, Tennessee, New Mexico, Colorado, England,Montana,California, and all over Texas. The elk out front are my best traffic stopper and if I can get the folks stopped, I can usually sell 'em some elk jerky. They kinda pay my way when it's not hunting season.
Ol Bob

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 09-27-2003 08:43: Message edited by: BbarC ]</font>

Woo hoo! And tourist season is just starting here in AZ!!! You can even buy your license at Walmart just like a fishing license.
biggrin.gif

MTMiller - just checking out those gallery pics (didn't remember you being as ugly as you said
rolleyes.gif
) - I still like those 2003 ice fishing pics - your dog carrying the fish! Great pics. LOL

Your right Bob, if it weren't for them tourist I wouldn't have a job. Dang, if they just leave I could retire, and sit on the porch. Wife says I have to wait until I'm 62. 10 more years.AAAAHHHHHH

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back