Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Tough Secret to Keep!

Congrats Troy. What does the title entail and do you need some help although I use a WT?

Congrats! I'll be out your way on the 21st and I'll be buying some of the belt brewing co. Beer!

Just don't let this stop your fantabulous fishing pics! Hope it's all you wanted and more.

So what does a field staff member mean??Are they filming your hunts?Do you get free stuff?Is it a paid position??Not sure what the title means.But you are dealing with a great company.I use to love calling fox/yotes back in high school days.I'dlike to get back into it because it really is exciting at times
You ever hunt grey fox??Man can that be fun.Alot of them charge right in at you,and the coons to.I had a tape called coon puppies and had a coon try to crawl in my truck window years ago when I was playing the cassette in my trucks stereo after seeing the coon cross the road
Anyway,congrats .Tell us about the position

Mixedbag the easiest way to answer you question. I copied and pasted this here from the Fropro website:
As a FOXPRO field staff representative, you may be tasked with such things as conducting seminars, becoming affiliated with local hunting store personnel, trying out new products and providing feedback on those products, and the possibility of being featured on the FOXPRO Furtakers TV show. If you are tasked with conducting seminars, or other events, you will be compensated for your time and travel. You will also be offered discounted products from many of our sponsors, as well as free products from FOXPRO.

Yes I have called in grey fox. As a matter of fact it was the first predator I ever called in. I wish we had them up here in Montana but we don't.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back