Caribou Gear

Top 10 reasons a boat license should be required

Amberjack

Top 10 reasons why a boat license should be required

10. Great more crap to carry in your wallet

9. Another friggin check to write each year to renew your licenses

8. da’s wife turns his boat in a flower garden as he is spends all his time gathering facts from license information

7. Del-mart profits triple as the Department contracts with them to provide testing. Huge bribes are paid to falsify test scores

6. 75% of the wake boarders and jet skiers won’t be on the water as they flunked the parallel parking test.

5. Spiderman and shlup, or snot, or shag, whatever the f*uck his name won’t be on the water for years. Spiderman enters into legal action because he wants to use Spiderman as his legal name on the license.

4. Kens secret weapon is revealed as a hologram on the front of the license.

3. Amberjack opts for the signal mirror finish on the back of his license, thus eliminating his shiny screwdriver.

2. The Eastside vs. Westside feud is settled, as the Licensee Department invokes a new law banning Westside redneck lesbians from obtaining a boat licensee

And the Number one reason:

It will piss off Delw so bad he sells his boat, truck and gear. He will volunteer full time for the Rosie O’Donnel Foundation for Gay Parents.

I wish I could come up with stuff like that.....

Heck that might even have to go onto the Del-Mart site....

Delw

LOL :D

On a serious note. Ohio requires for a person born 1982(I think) and after to pass a boater's safety course. I think it is a good thing for the youth to have. If and when I ever get a "Hole in the water to pour money into"(Boat) I will take the course myself before venturing forth.

#11 - Da FAG Boys will be encripted on each members liscence, as the Licensee Department invokes a new law banning attemped abuse to the elk guys ;)

I think guy's cracks come up in almost every post these gay's I mean guy's are making...That is pretty good AJ....And if this is the funniest thing some have every seen or close to it..There are some simple minded fisherwoosies presant..No wonder you all are such easy targets...HAHAHAH!!!! :D :D :D

Amberflapjack, if you want something funny, read through the posts and you will see where the name came from and how easy you guys are, not to mention how good sports you all are for putting up with Heckle & Jeckle :D

Elkhunter,
Heckle and Jeckle?
I thought you two were Hansel and Gretle ;)
But which one is which?
Can't tell from the photo we saw b4, which one are you? The left, middle or right? :D :eek:

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTOG
Back