Caribou Gear Tarp

toooooo much ammo.

huntme

me and my better half are having a lively debate,about how much ammo a person needs,for each firearm he or she owns,i think no less than 1000 rounds of each callibure,she thinks i need less ammo,her thinking is around 100 or less rounds for each callibure.
what do you think?:hump:

Surely it depends on the calibre?
If your shooting a 30-06 maybe 2 or 3 times a season why would you need 1000 rounds?
But shooting prairie dogs with a 17hmr i think you can justify it.

However, i need to make something very clear, i am just jealous, my police force limit me to buying 100 rounds at any one time, and to hold no more than 200, if i do they can confiscate my guns and prosecute me!:hump:

Cheers

Richard

However, i need to make something very clear, i am just jealous, my police force limit me to buying 100 rounds at any one time, and to hold no more than 200, if i do they can confiscate my guns and prosecute me!:hump:

Cheers

Richard

That is what more than a few folks think/fear will happen to us.

Boy Scout Motto: Be prepared!!

me and my better half are having a lively debate,about how much ammo a person needs,for each firearm he or she owns,i think no less than 1000 rounds of each callibure,she thinks i need less ammo,her thinking is around 100 or less rounds for each callibure.
what do you think?:hump:

1000 rounds per handgun, or carbine. at least 100 on hand at all times for hunting rifles, and components to make another couple hundred.

This is just good common sense. I will internet fight anyone who says different.

You are absolutely correct, and you should have more than a 1,000 for the guns you use for self defense for practicing. I think that people who don't shoot guns, don't understand how quickly you can go through it at a range.

I have 1200 rounds for my 45 and 1800 rounds for my 5.56 and 600 rounds for my 9mm those are my self defense guns. My hunting rifle my 308 I have 600 rounds.

Depends how many zombies we're talking about. Do you know how many will roam the streets with SHTF? Let's just say that I'm prepared :)

Emrah

I think a .22 is a good shtf rifle. Quiet, feed yourself with it, whack a person with it, you can carry several thousand rounds easily. I have about 10,000 rounds of .22s in a safe.

I have about 10,000 rounds of .22 rimfire, 60-100 rounds loaded for a dozen different centerfire rifles with components to load much more, and probably 1,000 shotshells total in 10, 12,16 and 20 gauges. I have several hundred .38 Special and .357 magnum cartridges on hand, and components to load hundreds more.

I don't want to start a pissing match, but I call it "Democrat-proofing" my ammo supply.

My personal goal is to have 1000 rounds for each weapon and when that number is achieved then it goes to 5000 each,,I have surpassed the 1000 round goal on many of my rifles,,I have over 50 of them

if i had my way i would have a million rounds of pistole ammo,and a half million of rifle ammo.:cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back