Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Today is the vote. GAOA

Petition to urge Trump to veto it headed for Gmail accounts everywhere soon. đŸ¤£
If it gets to his desk. The squad will put up a good fight to derail this pro drilling, pro hunting bill in the house first. GGs a solid yes so my Reps are all on board and no need to run around with my hair on fire. :)

Given the margin of the vote,,I doubt Trump will veto it. That just makes GOP Senators take another potentially tough vote.

More likely,, he will sign it and claim he is a better conservationist than Teddy Roosevelt.

Given the margin of the vote,,I doubt Trump will veto it. That just makes GOP Senators take another potentially tough vote.

More likely,, he will sign it and claim he is a better conservationist than Teddy Roosevelt.
Orange Man is already on board. Only house dems can screw this up, so make sure they don't. ;)

Orange Man is already on board. Only house dems can screw this up, so make sure they don't. ;)

It will get thru the house, I think. Then we will get to see the sharpie scribbling ceremony with his pronouncement about his conservation bonafides.

More whining about more winning. You're a hard guy to please.

Trust me, I can be pleased.

I'm glad it will come to be. Not going to give him accolades for it thou,, I leave that for you.

Last edited:
Nobodys giving accolades...just stating a fact that the president is on board with it. Every president has sharpie scribbling ceremonies. You just hate Trump so atm you hate the ceremonies even when it's something you support. You need new lenses so you can see with more than just hatred. Support policy you agree with and dont support policy you disagree with and quit polarizing everything and people would get along alot better.

Nobodys giving accolades...just stating a fact that the president is on board with it. Every president has sharpie scribbling ceremonies. You just hate Trump so atm you hate the ceremonies even when it's something you support. You need new lenses so you can see with more than just hatred. Support policy you agree with and dont support policy you disagree with and quit polarizing everything and people would get along alot better.

Just like the right did 8 years prior DJT?

I see both of my MA senators didn't vote (out of 3 total who didn't). Wonder if that's some sort of strategy that's over my head, if they had more important things going on or what...

Back