tnctcb-one down; two to go...

Lady Nutcracker

Hey Tim! :D Got any more buddies to bring up with you on your next trip out this way? :eek: We have two daughters left :cool: that might be interested! :rolleyes: Hunterman is looking forward to having a talk with the young man upon his return. He's been waiting for this since they were born!! hump . He just can't decide between cleaning his guns while they chat or sharpening the machette ;) ha ha ha!

Lady Nutcracker (Becky) p.s. you forgot your eggs :eek:

LMAO Lady....
I am betting Tony is going to be hell on the guy's the girls bring by, until they show they have what it takes, then you will have sons that won't go away....
I had to go thru that with my father in law.... :D

But you guys, you guys have to think about a few things. Orca Lover has a boyfriend :) :) and I'm not exactly looking at the moment...he he he he
Quick Draw

Yep,,, just think in just a few short week I get to have "THE TALK" with this young man hump I think we might just go out to the rfle range :rolleyes: , or maybe take the boat to the ocean for a little test run ;) BWWWAAAAA

Hunterman(Tony)

wasn't my idea guys :eek: however i hope the return trip will come with your approval.and i did forget the eggs |oo |oo .p.s. guys im not telling this story i think its best left to camp hunterman :D love ya guys

Hell Tim you know that I'm just the nicest guy you'll ever meet ;) And have I got some fences to make this year hump hump Not to mention that we're going to reside the house this year hump

Hunterman(Tony)

Don't forget,,,The gate is always open hump

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrisw
Back