Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Tits are out!

ringer

Had about ten guys out to the lake for one of the boy's bachelor party. Decided that was a safe place in the middle of nowhere. Had a little tournament saturday and were drinking in front of our motel rooms when a nice couple came over and were passing around Patron and shooting the bull. Hubby had just bought a $50000 Champion same model as mine. I decided to give him a nice Champion cap that matched his boat. He said how nice it was and told his wife to thank me. She pulled her top up to her ears three times. That was one of the nicest things I ever traded a cap for. Bet that won't happen again in this lifetime. Fun weekend.

They were damn near a perfect set and were built for some big dollars. My buddy from Oregon asked if he could get a pix and she said of course. It turned out real good but I wouldn't want to embarrass the lady as it shows her face as well as the bazooms. I caught 40 bass with five overs and won the tournament then got to see those so it was a good day.

Hey, I thought that's why God gave us Photoshop.. to blur up the faces.. or what Stan said..

Speaking of Stan, I looked for you at the Sports Show on Saturday. McClendon didn't even have a booth.. What's up, You slackin'?

:cool:

Speaking of Stan, I looked for you at the Sports Show on Saturday. McClendon didn't even have a booth.. What's up, You slackin'?

:cool:

We did the UT show in January and RMEF a few weeks ago, I couldn't take another one. We don't do much with residents, so it isn't a great show for us..

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back