Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Tinder/Hinge/dating apps in general

So I'm very confused now about this horn reference. I took it to mean gals wanting to meet up to see your trophies (horns) and probably extract honey holes. Some of you are making me think it was intended to be something dirty?
No, he’s saying that the girls they met were so helpful and kind, they cleaned up their taxidermy. What a wonderful group of Christian girls.

How's it going you ask? Well the last guy I met online lied about his age, name and even being married....so yeah not well.
I refuse to use apps anymore but it seems like that's the only way people meet now. I kind of didn't like outright saying that I hunted because it seemed like for a lot of guys on there, that's all they cared about, they didn't really care to know the person, just the idea of them.

Haven't "met" anyone in person since pre covid, seems dating apps took over since then completely. That said I'm probably zero for 30 on serious lasting relationships from dating apps. Colorado isn't hunter friendly but there's "plenty of fish in the sea" on dating apps to have short relationships with that are ok with hunting.

Hunting addiction and my occupation certainly does not help lol. I'm probably retired from trying for the year now to chase my sheep tag.

No, he’s saying that the girls they met were so helpful and kind, they cleaned up their taxidermy. What a wonderful group of Christian girls.
I met a gal In a bar outside of Ft. Campbell years ago who said she wanted to clean my pipes. I laughed and told her thanks but I live in the barracks and didn’t need a plumber. Good to see cute young ladies in the trades though, real entrepreneur too!

Nice dubz you always host the awesome threads! I posted a thread about Zyn pouches on a hunting forum. This is at least equally as acceptable in my opinion! Can’t wait to read 20 pages of this one 😂🤣😂😂

I’ve only ever used dating apps to find the girls RJ referred to… been with my wife 11 years now… NOT from a dating app

I have to ask. How did you find out? Did he mention it on the first date? Not sure how you woukd casually bring that up after claiming not to be.
I was suspicious that I couldn't find anything about him on the internet. He later gave me his real first name claiming he went by his middle name. After that it's amazing how much you can find about a person on the internet.

I don't hear a lot of positive stuff from the single guys at work about the dating apps, had a few go off the rails for a year or two after divorces. But in the long run had problems meeting anyone meaningful.
Thankful I met a good woman 30 years ago.

To the same woman?
Yep.

Oh, we met when she picked me up hitchhiking, May of 1983. Still have her 1970s Olds Cutlass Supreme that she was driving that day stored in the boat shed (or "Pavillion" as my lovely Southern wife calls it).

BTW, that's a 34" inseam on a 5'8" woman. Obviously I'm a leg man. 36DDs is just a delightful bonus. But I love her for the awesome person she is and has always been.

Seriously, though, I actually fell in love with her on one of our first dates while hanging at her parents'. She walked up to me and asked "Would you like some more sweet tea?", and I was a goner. True story.

Mike-n-Brenda.gif.ce94536b2df64c7fcf30ce1feeb0baac.gif

Last edited:
Back