Time for Land Tawney to step down?

Funny. Your assumption is that I'm shooting holes. I'm wondering when that boat became the SS Virtue Signal.

But. Don't ask me. Ask Buzz how the Wyoming chapter felt about more windmills heading their way. Because let's be honest. They aint heading for Missoula or Bozeman. They're headed to Wyoming.

The panels are going to S Utah, Nevada, Arizona.

And, there ain't a single Director from any of those states.

My friend Buzz said it best in another forum,

"This is my boundary water"

But hey. I'll gladly talk to any of the directors you got phone numbers for.

Sure hope when it's YOUR BOUNDARY WATER that gets plowed over and cemented in you still gladly support the man over the cause.

Ted Nuggent will never be the pres of NRA, for the same reason Land shouldn't BHA.

The green decoy:

Someone who uses outdoors language to disguise a green agenda.

I don't think BHA is a green decoy group, but I was a member and know some folks. If your not and you see them support "green" development, what do you think?

But hey. BHA is much smarter than the hundreds of other orgs who decided a "seat at the table" wasn't worth giving away land for. What do they know?

It's funny how in here you think I'm dan Berman, Land thinks I'm John Muir, and other forums I'm a flaming pink lib for supporting BHA to start with.

We call that equal opportunity offender.

640 million acres. Ain't a damn one worth trading for a seat at any table.

That was where BHA started. It was what separates them. Guess after a little taste of power, that Land isn't as valuable to them.

man doesn't need to worry about overpopulating the planet. we have the means to lower it . maybe not the will yet , but I suspect we'll get there .all we need is another WW. the next one will take out billions. problem solved.

even if we don't , nature will eventually cure that issue
George Carlin agrees with you -

My last shot then im out.

The way I see it.

On one side of the table you got Mike Lee wanting to give public land to BP or Exxon because we need the energy.

On the other side sits Land Tawney wanting to give it to Sun Solar because we need the energy.

At the emd of the day, regardless of where you sat, what virtue you signaled, or what master you served,

Public land got given to development.

There is bo brownie points because you wore camo at the table.

Gone is gone.

I did not renew. I will do again this spring what I have done for years when Utah legislature is in session, and I'll seek updates and clarification from what was my local BHA chapter because Perry is a good dude.
I'll gladly give Land Tawney a ride to Mike Lee's and hold his hat while he kicks ass.

I just won't pretend losing public land to development is ok because "my group" said it is. If it's wrong, it's wrong.

I hope BHA is successful in 95%of what they do and they have a friend in me.

But im headed into Wyoming next week. I know what a wind farm is, and what it does to the land.

I agree with a good bit off what Hoss said.
There isn’t much difference to the hunter between a section of BLM being leased for solar and it being transferred to the states and sold. Either way, you aren’t using it. Atleast if Ken Ivory get it, they might just turn it into a pay to play hunting preserve and the mule deer can persist.
But not here

9D6BAFD1-7418-4755-93C7-8838B3E015EB.jpeg
I’m not against solar on public land, in fact it is becoming more and more my job to put it there, but I support BHA because of things like their work in the crazies, not because I want them to push their favorite kind of energy on public land.

My bets on influenza, or some other zoonotic disease. The Spanish flu had more casualties than both sides in WWII.

If your strategy for saving the planet is something akin to Thanos, you should probably look to Miles City native Maurice Hilleman for all your woes. He probably did more to overpopulate the planet than any other human in history.
with all the new genders we have now , my bet ,if it is a disease would be something more along the line of super aids.

more likely though it will be abortion mania that does us all in.

I can see it so clearly...….." OMG , the glaciers are melting! it's human caused ! ABORT!ABORT! ABORT!

NOT A FAR STRETCH REALLY, we already have parents aborting at an unprecedented rate. I always thought they just hated children but now I see they are the planet saviours. ;) 😁

I spend hours on the phone and via email with John Gale over their promotion of "green" energy. My big issue is that it ain't Lands fault, and quitting an organization over one difference is a bit short sighted, but then coming on here to BASH both him and BHA to try to make this a BIG issue is a dick move.

the reason these sites are all dying is because their members are pussies who can't stomach differing opinions. and they are run by censor happy assholes.

the reason these sites are all dying is because their members are pussies who can't stomach differing opinions. and they are run by censor happy assholes.

This sight is growing by leaps and bounds, due to assholes like you being shown the door when they want to whine, snivel and act like snowflakes.

cdd9f744fe99ec5c3d4be00f67d02a2d.jpeg

One of the best quotes ever Fin... "I just don't think I could bare it"
Back to the subject at hand, the most basic truth of this seems to me:
More public land isn't being created because our little hunting community realizes (too late) that our land is gone. 20 years ago, a fellow could find several good spots to hunt waterfowl within 30 minutes of downtown Denver, today, not a chance! and I imagine this is true for most bigger cities in the mountain west.
Fools want to thump their chest about lib, dem, rep, then from my perspective we have no need to continue worrying about our children having places to hunt.
If you want to complain about what "conservation" groups are doing then stop being an ignorant prick by bashing them and start doing what YOU think needs to be done to CONSERVE our hunting heritage! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that unless we unite, there will be nothing left... Simply too many people in short order.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back